Chapter 10

Hey buttercups this chapter is going to short because I don't have much time but I promise next chapter will bigger than others. Till the  enjoy this..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. -----------------------------------------------------------
Author pov-

It's been 2 week since their date. Everything is pretty normal in everyone life. Today is weekend and the weather is quit rainy today.Arohi is waiting for rain as loves to dance in rain and get sick but who cares of being sick.Ekansh is doing some work in laptop didn't understanding the fact why his biwi is so excited they both are sitting on corridor's small living area.

Water drops started dripping down it's started raining Arohi jumped from her placed and ran under open sky feeling the rain drops and giggling with joy. Hearing her giggles Ekansh diverted ber eyes from his laptop to his biwi. Soon he was near her and she dancing jumping like kid without caring about world her attention drawn towards her husband who was staring at her or adoring her.

He pulled towards him holding her wrist . They were just few inch distance between their lips his one hand  encircled around her waist. Her breath hitched when he kissed her earlobes.

Ekansh-"Baby let's go in otherwise you will caught cold."

He didn't even listen to her and started walking with her in his arms ignoring her whining. They reached their room and changed their wet clothes to dry one.

Ekansh-"Jaan let me dry your hairs "she nodded he started drying her hair. " Done"she smiled until she sneezed.

Ekansh - " Jaan see I told you you will caught cold "he scolded her she pouted.

Arohi-" Sorry "she said and pouted.

Ekansh-" It's fine jaan ham maa ko bol dete hai vo aapke liye kadha bana dengi"He said kissing her forehead.

The day went like this enjoying and talking. Next morning Ekansh wake and saw Arohi trembling in sleeping as she is feeling cold he set straight and touched her forehead .

Ekansh-"Fuck she is burning"

He hurriedly went out of room and came with water and towel. He wiped her face with cold water she woke up feeling cold water on her face.

Arohi-"Ans.h" She said in crack voice and watery eyes his heart clenched.
seeing her like this

Ekansh-"Shh jaan what happened tell me"he said cupping her cheeks.

Arohi-"M.y ..body i.s a.ching"she cried out. A maid come with soup in her hands.

Ekansh-"Shh baby come let me feed you this soup after eat medicine you will okay hmm"he said and she nodded.

Arohi-"Ansh ab aur nhi bs "she said

Ekansh-" Nhi Rooh pura finish kariye. Come on baby"he said and made her finish all she took medicine. He covered her with blanket properly.

Arohi-"Ansh i want cuddles "she said pouting and he look at her in aww.

Ekansh-" Let me inform Vansh that i am not going office today.I will work from home today because I don't want to leave you alone in this state.I will be just back in a minute. He said and kissed her forehead she nodded.

After informing vansh he came back and cuddled with her. It's was afternoon Arohi was sleeping peaceful suddenly she sat up straight feeling pain in her abdomen

"Fuck not now " she thought and ran to bathroom ignoring Ekansh's calls. She came out of bathroom after 5 minutes.

Ekansh-"Rooh what happened are you okay "he asked panicking.

Arohi-" No I got my periods and it's paining "she said again tearing up.he hugged her she too hugged him like her life depends on him.

Ekansh-" shh jaan it's okay hmm"he comforted and saying sweet things to her. Finally she slept and her fever is okay now.Pallavi came to check her once after she slept.

........................................................................

Sorry for late buttercups ik this chapter is too short but i am really helpless I am not getting much time. Due to my schedule.I promise next part will be big. Till then enjoy this and Stay safe. Take care 💝.

Story by
~Ishani