Chapter 14

.
.
.
.
.
Author pov-

Finally it's time when Ekansh is coming back. Arohi is hella excited she woke early morning and did many arrangements.She was dressed in a red saree with a pair of silver jhumka and not forgetting to wear the anklet gifted by her Ansh

She was dressed in a red saree with a pair of silver jhumka and not forgetting to wear the anklet gifted by her Ansh

Arohi - "Maa Sare kam ho gye kuch bach toh nhi gya na mein ek baar phir check kr leti hu.. "

(Maa did everything is done. Nothing is left na. Let me check once more)

Pallavi-"Ruk ja meri gudiya rani sb ho gya hai hmne sb check bhi kr liya hai tum bs aram kro abhi Ekansh ko aane mein ek gante lagenge. "

(Wait my gudiya rani everything is done and I have checked too you just take some rest as there is one hour still in arrival of Ekansh)

Arohi-"Par maa ek  baar.. "

(But maa once...)

Pallavi - "Rohii "she glared

Arohi-"Fine "she said while hugging her " You are the best maa"

Pallavi-"you too mera bacha "she said kissing her forehead

She came to her room and sit on bed . Began to check time after every minute.

Arohi-" Aahhh!!! Ansh jaldi aai na ab aur wait nhi hota kitne din ho gye aapko touch kiye huye." She said with few tears in her eyes with a smile on her face only she knows how she survived his day, how she slept every night without her Ansh warmth she missed him she really missed him very much.

(Aaahh!!!! Ansh come fast na i can't wait anymore.)

Some she heard car horn she checked herself for last time in mirror and ran out her room she step down the last stair and stopped there. It's feels like everything is frozen around her. Tears flowed from her eyes like river as she saw her Ansh, Her love, her life standing at the front door and Pallavi doing aarti everyone had gone to their work Vanni has gone college.

Arohi-"Ansh... "her voice choked due to crying she ran and jump for hug he firmly held they stayed like that for while soon she broke the hugged as she they are on main door looking around she find on one as everyone has left giving the couples some privacy 🤭

Ekansh pov-

I just reached home and saw maa standing with aarti she didn't went to work? I guess so that's why she here of course others must have went to work I touched her feet she gave me blessing and kissed my forehead. Did my aarti my searched for my Rooh I guess she went to work. Soon I heard her anklet sound which I can never forgot. There she was standing at near stairs which ganga yamuna flowing for her eyes.looking stunning and gorgeous as always.

Pallavi-"Batao mehnat ki hai mere bahu me tere liye teri sari favorite dishes banai hai bahut miss kiya hai tu ab phir kbhi etna long business trip pe mt jana" maa whispered as she left and asked everyone to leave.

( My daughter-in-law had done so much hardwork for you. She bad made your favorite dishes. She really missed you very much. From now on you are not going to this long business trips)

She whispered my name her voice chocked due to crying my jaan i really missed her very much she ran towards me and jumped for hug I held her firmly hayee I really missed her her warmth her touch her breathe. Soon she broke the hug and looked around.

Ekansh-"No one is here biwi "I whispered as soon her eyes which is now red due to crying met mine tears again started to flow I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling my touch.

Arohi-" I missed you Ansh "she whispered

Ekansh-" Me too biwi"

We went to our room I took bath and we enjoyed our day  talking and sharing how our days went how much we missed each other later I met everyone . We did dinner together. Now I am sitting on bed waiting for my biwi whose work is not finishing.Soon I heard her anklet voice.

Arohi-"Ansh aap abhi  tk soye nhi " She said removing her jhumkas I went to her kissed her neck.

(Ansh you didn't sleep till now)

Ekansh-"Hame nind nhi aa rhi hai " I said more like whispered

(I not sleepy)

Arohi-"Ansh aap yeh kya kr rhe hai" she is as a soft moan left her mouth I smirked proud seeing my effect on her.

(Ansh what are you doing)

Author-

Soon he turned her towards him and attached his lips on her lips his hands
circled around her waist firmly. He bit her lower lips she moan taking advantage he entered her mouth devouring. Soon he started kissing her neck and stop as soon he felt like he is losing his control.

Ekansh -"I am sorry jaan i just lost my control " he said kissing her forehead.

Arohi-"Then why did you stop "she said he was bit shocked

Ekansh-"Do you want me.. "

Arohi-"Yes Ansh i want to be your in every way please don't stop today I really need you. I missed you "she said holding his hands.

Ekansh-" Are you sure biwi "he asked she nodded and they had their first night with each other.

(I can't write 18+ content as your author is still 16😝 )

........................................................................

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and do comment how was today's chapter. Stayed tunned for next chapter till then stay safe. Take care 💝.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Story by-
Ishani