Chapter 15

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Author pov-

It's been 6 month of Arohi and Ekansh marriage everything is going well and Ridhi too have came close to everyone and they have not introduced Ridhi as Vansh girlfriend till now because she firstly want to achieve her career which she did last month and today our trio which means Arohi, Vanni and Vansh have decided to talk to their family about this as today is weekend.

It was early morning Arohi was getting ready she was wearing a red saree with spaghetti strap  blouse. Hairs open with red bright shads of lipstick standing in front of mirror wearing her jhumka. Her eyes met with a pair of eyes staring her more like admiring her.

Arohi-"Ansh get ready fast I have something important to talk. " she said to her dear husband who had just returned from gym.

Ekansh-"Kahiye na jaan hm toh hmse aapke liye free hi hai "she said coming towards her

(Say jaan I am always free for you)

Arohi-" Hame sbse baat krni sirf aapse nhi "she said turning towards him while turning  her hair went flip through his face making it's fragrance hit his nose.

(I have to talk everyone not only you)

His hand firmly held her waist and pulled her towards him making her landed on his chest. Her heartbeat grew faster he still have that effect on her.

Arohi-"Ansh a. aap yeh kya rhe hai"

(Ansh what are y. you doing)

Ekansh-"Admiring what is mine" hearing this she blushed

Arohi-"Ansh let me go I have work"she said tring to free herself

Ekansh-"okay"

And the next second she feel a pair of lips at hers he was kissing her passionately. He bit her lower lips asking for entrance as soon as she moan he took the chance and enter her mouth devouring her mouth. After a good seconds they parted gasping for oxygen.

Ekansh-"You taste so fu*king good biwi " he said licking  his lips

Arohi-"And you are so bad Ansh "she said pushing him playfully

Ekansh-" That hurts "he said dramatically holding his with his plam making her giggle.

>>>>

Everyone was present at living room. As they have told that there is a surprise for them.

Amrita-"Rohi beta bata na kya hai surprise ab aur wait nhi ho raha hai "

(Rohi beta say na what is surprise I can't wait more longer)

Arohi-"Just two minutes kaki sa "she said looking towards the door. Soon Ridhi entered took blessing from every elder.

Vanni-" So the surprise is."he stopped "Vo aap sb ko Vansh bhai sa batayenge

(That vansh bhai will tell)

Vansh-" Kya mein "he said with wide eyes both girls nodded there encouraging him

(What me)

Vansh-" Yes me. Vo Ridhi is not just my friend we are..a.re datin.g "he said closing his eyes in fear

Everyone expect Arohi and Vanni-"What!!!! " He nodded while opening his eyes Pallavi and Amrita went towards Ridhi and hugged her.

Amrita-"Beta aap apne family se puch ke bata dijiye hm kb aaye engagement ki date fix krne "she nodded shyly

(Beta fix a family meeting after discussing with your family so we can fix engagement date)

✨✨

........................................................................

Hey buttercups ik this chapter was very short and i am sorry about that but i busy with some personal works. But i will make sure the next one to be large. Till then enjoy this and do comment. Stay safe. Take care💕

~•
~•
~•
~•
~•
~•

Story by
Ishani