Chapter-9

Arohi pov-
Another tiring day at hospital ends here. I signed and packed my things . My phone ringed. Seeing the caller id I smiled it was my dear husband. It's been a week since I married. And I joined Rajput hospital 3 days ago. I received the call.

Ekansh-"I am outside biwi come fast "

Arohi-"Coming....... "I went out. And saw his car. I went towards him. Opened the door and settled myself in.

Ekansh-" How was your day Rooh"his asked kissing the back of hand.

Arohi -"Tiring as always you say"

Ekansh-"Same" Like this talking and laughing we went home.

It's around 6 p.m. we reached home nearly 5. The was ready to go everyone is sitting in garden. Male clan is talking about business. And elder female clan that's Maa and Kaka ma are talking about some relatives. Me and Vanni are getting bored here.

Vanni-"Bhabhi ma chaliye na ham kahi ghumne chalte hai "she said

(Bhabhi ma let's go somewhere)

Arohi-" Not today bache "I said

Vanni -" Ham bore ho rhe hai"

Arohi-"Me too. Let's do one hamare room mein chalte phir decide krte hai kya krna hai "I said and we both nodded excitedly and giggled.

Ekansh pov-

I was busy with baba sa, kaka sa and Vansh. Suddenly I noticed that Rooh and Vanni is not here. I asked maa

Ekansh-" Maa Rooh aur Vanni kaha hai "I asked

(Maa where is Rooh and vanni)

Pallavi-" Sayad apne kamre mein chali gyi ho bahut thaki si lg rhi thi "she said I nodded

(Maybe they went to their room they were looking tired)

After some time I decided to check Rooh so I went to my room. I opened the door but no one was there I checked the whole room. Then I went to vanni's room they were not there too. I asked a maid she informed me that they on theatre Room. I stepped inside and this two not two this three.

Ekansh-"Rooh, Vansh, Vanni"I called them but seems like they noticed me.i went near them "Did all enjoyed" I said "yes" Vanni said her mouth was stuffed with pizza Vansh chocked on his cold drink and my biwi she was still staring at screen wait the fuck she is checking out that man who is half naked. I quickly covered her eyes.

Arohi-"Ansh hath hataiye"a proudly smiled she recognised my touch.

(Ansh remove your hands)

Ekansh-"No biwi you are not allowed to watch other man that too half naked "I said and picked her in my arms ignoring her whining I reached to our room.

Arohi-" Ansh aap kya kr rhe hai "she whined.i pinned her on bed." Ansh"

(Ansh what are you doing)

Ekansh-"Shh biwi you talk too much"I whispered near her ears "Don't you think you should be punished for making me Jaleous hmm " I said and placed a kiss on her neck her breathe hitched I can hear her heartbeat I smirked internally seeing my effect on her.

Arohi pov-

Arohi -" What ar.e you sayi.ng Ansh let me.. go"I said being red of blushing. And the next moment I feel his lips on mine I closed my eyes and kissed him back . When I feel lack of oxygen I indicated him to stop he stoped and layed down beside me. We both are breathing heavily.

Arohi-"Yk that was my first kiss"I said finally I give my first kiss to the love of my life my husband.

Ekansh-"Mine too"I looked at him with widen eyes he was already looking at me with adoration.

Arohi-"Sachi"I said he nodded making me smile widely.

(Really)

Ekansh-"Hmm"he said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~

Next day

Arohi pov-

It's already 7 we are going for a dinner date. I looked beside me Ansh was driving and I am hear getting bored. As he is riding from half hours.

Arohi-"Ansh aur kitna time "I said
being bored.

(Ansh how long)

Ekansh-" Just 10 minutes baby".he said

After few times finally we reached it was fancy restaurant owned by Rajputs of course ik my husband don't like crowdy so it's all empty. We went to rooftop and trust me the decoration is gorgeous. We finished our dinner with Ansh flirting lines.

Ekansh-"Rooh come with me I have another surprise for u "he said holding my hand we reached garden and amazing he planned a movie date night.

Arohi-" Wow Ansh this is amazing "I said and hugged him tightly

Ekansh-" You liked it"I nodded my head like a child. "And I have already informed maa that we are coming late today. " I nodded

We went I inside and enjoy our movie date and trust me it was so fun. Having him by my side id blessing for me. From the day I got married to him he make him feel very special like no one did before. I am so thankful to shiv ji that I got a husband like him and a family like Rajputs.

Ekansh pov-

I felt some weight on my shoulder and saw my Rooh sleeping peaceful she must be tired I checked the time it's already 1 . I picked her up and went towards my car.

We reached home and I directly went to room. Removed her sandals and covered her with blanket. The  went to change . Coming back I kissed her forehead and cuddled with her.

Her dress

______________________________________

Here is the next chapter buttercups I myself don't know what I wrote but I did. Enjoy. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Till then stay safe Take care 🤗.

Story by
~Ishani