Chapter 4

Arohi pov-

I returned home half an hour ago. After taking bath I went to living room as maa told me to. From last 5 minutes everyone is just staring at my face as they want to say something. Ok let's ask.

Arohi- "Maa aap kuch kahna chahti hai? " I said finally.

(Maa you want say something?)

Kirti- "Rohi beta aaj pallavi bhabhi ka phone aaya tha" Maa said.

(Rohi child today pallavi bhabhi called me)

Arohi- "Accha kya kaha unhone waha sb thik hai hame sbki bahut yaad aa rhi hai " I said

(Really what she said is everything alright there I am missing everyone )

Kirti- " Ha sb thik hai waha vo bata rhi thi ki sbko aapki bahut yaad aa rhi hai isiliye ab unhone socha hai ki aap unke sath hi rahengi "I frowned a bit and look at her confused why will i live with them and seems like she understand what I am thinking she chuckled seeing my reaction.

(Yes everything is alright there she was saying that everyone misses you too that's why she said you will live with them )

Arohi- "Why maa. " I asked

Kirti- "kyuki unhone Ekansh ke liye aapko pasand kiya hai " She said but i was still confused then it hit me they are talking about my marriage with Ekansh.

(Because she choose for Ekansh)

Arohi - Maa.. (She cut me off)

Kirti- "See beta we are not forcing you if you don't want then we can refuse. " She said while holding my hands.

Arohi- "What about Ekansh . Is he agree. " I asked

Kirti - "yes but you still have the option to refuse if you don't want. But beta think about this" I just nodded.

Arohi- "Maa agar aap sb ko lgta hai ki Ekansh mere liye sahi hai toh hame  koi problem nhi hai " I said with a smile because I don't have a reason to reject him he just perfect and his family too I really love everyone.

(Maa if all think that Ekansh is right for me then I don't have any prblm )

Kirti - "Sach " (Really)Maa said happily and kissed my forehead. I just nodded after everyone wish me congrats. Maa informed Pallavi kaki and we are going to meet them tomorrow.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ekansh pov-

After having dinner with everyone I came to my room and went to my office my mini bar which is attached to my office room. Made myself a glass of drink and went to balcony of my room. While having dinner maa informed that she coming tomorrow with her family. As the elders wants to discuss about our engagement date. I sighed thinking about tomorrow. And went to sleep.

(Next morning)

I woke up and get ready for the day I don't have to office today for obvious reasons of course my soon to be biwi is coming today. I don't why but it feels so good to think her as mine. Unknowingly a smile appear on my face. She is melting the walls which I made in my heart. And went down I have thought to visit the nearest village today as they have some problem and there is still time for my to be biwi to  come thinking this I went down wished everyone good morning and left for village after breakfast.

______________________________________

Arohi pov-

We  just reached the haveli of Rajputs it's my first time visiting here it's beautiful I took blessing from elders we went to living room