Jealous Wife

After 2 days of TaeKookie's marriage  ~

In Office 

Mr Kim - Are you sure about this son ?

Taehyung - Dad this is the fifth time you are asking me the same damn thing , I promise you I will be fine 

Taehyung stresses the last 7 words trying to reassure his father a bit 

Mr Kim - (sighs) Fine as you wish ! But later don't come to me if my daughter-in-law throws you out of the house !! 

Taehyung gives him a weird look sighing heavily, "Dad stop scaring me I said to you right that nothing will happen plus I will stay away from that witch for about 1 km distance" 

Mr Kim laughs like a maniac letting the real thing out,"You don't even have the slightest idea of, how much distance is 1 Km ? It will probably be near the ramen shop from our house !! Duffer CEO "

Taehyung scoffs with a disbelief look," Dad, I am your son and most importantly ITS A METAPHOR JUST " !! "Shut up brat don't shout at me and you know why I am worried about it-

"I know hyung," Jungkook exhales closing his eyes, "They why don't you just remove her from the guest's list ?"Jin's voice raised up a bit !! Both Namjoon and Jin are hella tired from trying to make Jungkook understand for a long period of time, maybe hours !! 

"Listen hyung, I promise everything will be okay. Its just a party hyung, nothing will go wrong plus we will be their right, we all are here for each other, just calm down !! Anyways you are getting old its not good for your health Jin hyung (whispers the last part) " Jungkook assures them with a 'trust me' look !!  Jin scoffs sassily," I don't trust you-

"But you have to dad," Taehyung bangs the table with his fist, biting his lips he looked at Mr Kim uttering helplessly," I can't remove her dad or else mom (Mrs Jeon) will feel bad and the exact reason is very well known to you" 

Mr Kim - Ughh okay fine but remember one thing, I will put security guards in each and every part of the hall, even in front of bathrooms also. 

Taehyung nodded his head supporting his dad," You can do whatever you want dad but the final thing is that-"

"SHE WILL BE PRESENT AT THE PARTY WITH HER FILTHY DAUGHTER AND ITS FINAL," Jungkook walks out of his office room being trusfrated !! 

Namjoon rubbed his forehead frowning at Jungkook's sudden outburst,"Why can't he understand a simple,easy thing Jin?" Jin sighs nodding," Ikr "

Namjoon - The same woman who tries to flirt with Taehyung and Jungkook every time is getting invited at Taehyung and Jungkookie's wedding reception party !! Fucking hell !! 

Jin pats Namjoon's shoulder to calm him down, "but the good thing is that they have their life partner now"

Namjoon turns around to look at Jin with a nervous frown," And thats the exact problem babe, that bitch can go to extreme extent to get Taehyung or Jungkook, she just needs money !! Taehyung has arranged this party specially for Jungkookie and the whole world to know about the news, since their wedding has been very confidential so it will be a public confirmation along with the press,business partners and everyone. Taehyung will be the last person who will want to ruin it !! But that girl can do anything unexpected "

Jin nodes worriedly, the tension is too high to ignore !!

Jin,Namjoon and Jungkook are in Jungkook's office and Mr Kim and Taehyung are in Taehyung's office !! I just mixed up their conversation