The Cherished Memories

" It seems like she lost her memory Mr Jeon, she can't remember any single thing from the past 3-4 months, although don't worry much about it because she will remember everything soon but we don't how much time it will take like maybe a week or two or a month or two or even a year-"

"NO-" Jungkook slightly panicked, Mr Jeon looked apologetically at the doctor and allowed him to continue,"But not more than a year I assure you. So we don't have any particular guess to that and sorry to inform but we can't pressurize her to remember anything since it can hurt her brain's nervous system ! W-we are very sorry Mr Jeon "

"No its fine, we can manage with that at least she is safe and sound," Namjoon replied in his suggestive tone trying to lighten up the matter.

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The information of her memory loss tensed everyone up, even though she will regain everything eventually but I noticed one particular person to have a horrified look on his face, I can understand the worst scenarios he might be imagining in his mind right now ! I wanted to ease him so I asked the doctor hastily,

 "So there is nothing we can do about her memory loss ?" 

The doctor gave a curt nod to me and called Mr Jeon and Mr Kim for discussing about Taehyungie's medicine and health diet. 

Jiminie already left for her house because her parents will be out for a business trip and she has to meet them before they leave, which is pretty understandable.

Namjoon went inside Taehyungie's room to company her until Mom and Yoonji reaches here and about Jungkook, well he slumped heavily onto the chair closing his eyes in pain ! 

I can feel him  ~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Yoongi worriedly sat beside Jungkook, putting a hand around the miserable male's shoulder! Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and gave Yoongi a small 'I am fine' smile !

Yoongi shook his head in disapproval finally opening up," Talk to me Kook, I know you are feeling depressed ! I can u-understand what you are going through"

"No Yoongi, no one can ! R-right now only I can feel the devastating storm destroying me"

"No Kook, listen to me. I might have never shared this to anyone but my m-mom once got hit by an iron rod at the back of her head, the person didn't do it intentionally heck he even didn't know us, he was doing construction work on the top floor of a building and the rod fell from his grip which landed on mom's head, so we let it go but mom was admitted in ICU for 2 days straight ! My whole family was in a depressed condition, after 3 days the doctor said she will regain her consciousness back but she will lose her past 2 years' memories! I-I felt worse because we were supposed to shift here at the day she got hit, grandma died within those two years, dad celebrated their 15 years anniversary grandly, Yoonji went on a vacation with mom in our native village but all of these memorable memories went in vain !"

"I never knew about your situation Yoongs-" Jungkook's voice softened, his heart eased to some extent knowing someone close to him already knows how to handle such grave situation.

"I get it bro. Don't be stressed, everything will be okay just don't give up on yourself. I can provide you some ideas on how to make her remember the past!"

"Is it ?" Jungkook almost jumped with amazed eyes