Accident

"Carolina Allspice ?"
"Yes !!"
"Okay sir, it will be done ! Thank you for informing"

Jungkook hummed and cut the call !! He sighed deeply and leaned down on the couch,' I hope my petal likes everything ' ! Due to extreme exhaustion his eyes gave up and he slept messily on the couch.

Mrs Jeon walked out of the kitchen carrying a plate when her eyes fell on the sleeping figure, she smiled warmly and slowly stepped towards the dozing male ! She held his hand put him on the couch comfortably mumbling "Muscle bunny", her hands carefully traveled towards the boy's fluffy hair caressing it gently.

"Just like Jungkookie, you will also get your love son, just wait for some more minutes, rest well bunny" Mrs Jeon kissed his forehead affectionately ! She is well-aware of the upcoming moment, an memorable night for both Jungkook and Taehyungie ~

"Don't worry Kook everything will go fine !!" Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder reassuring him for the nth time

"But what if I become pessimist all of a sudden and run away like a second hand bride" Jungkook panicked causing Yoongi to choke on his drink badly !

"Kook its not your wedding, its just a marriage proposal-" Mr Jeon spoke sternly to his son who seemed to be loosing his normal brain cells right now
"No dad its not just a marriage proposal, its more complicated and important for me" Mr Jeon and Yoongi gave him weird glares while Namjoon just shaked his head being done enough with the shit heads !!

Living Room Of Kims' 

Mrs Kim - Baby come here, let me feed you

Taehyungie's eyes lightened up hearing the proposal, she rushed towards the couch and sat beside her mom giggling cutely ! 

Taehyungie munched happily and laid her head on her mother's stomach replying to her non-stop blabbering," So I heard Kook is taking you on a pleasant date today ?" her eyebrows furrowed in a teasing manner ! Taehyungie smiled shyly and nodded replying a small,"Yes mumma" !! 

"I hope you both will be get married soon just like my Taehyung and Kookie," Mrs Kim kissed Taehyungie's forehead who blushed and ran to her room leaving behind her shouting mother,"STOP RUNNING TAEHYUNGIE-"

Her face curved into a delighted smile, today's event will be carved forever in their memory, a memorable night  ~

"I don't like this dress"
"Ummm..this dress is too shiny"
"This dress doesn't fit me well"
"This dress is way too fade"
"This is my jacket,pant,shirt uff-

"Oh my god bear, why your whole closet is lying on the bed ?"

"I can't find a single appropriate dress for tonight mumma," Taehyugnie complained still searching for a nice dress to wear, which should be unique yet the first time she will be wearing it !