Hot Revenge [M]

Taehyung's forehead covered with cold sweats, he gulped visibly and tried to touch Jungkookie's hand but he was yanked apart by an enraged Jungkookie,"Don't you dare touch me Kim" her words pierced right through Taehyung's soul making him tensed at every passing second !! He was quite aware of the fact that Jungkookie gets jealous easily, its just that she is has a possessive nature and he appreciates it a lot, because it always makes him feel loved and cared ! Such admirable sparks always make your relation more spicy and flavorful !! 

"Baby slow down the speed pleas-"Taehyung  glanced at Jungkookie nervously who obviously had no intention to slow down the pace or maybe calm down a bit 

He thought worriedly if 'he was being too oblivious about the obvious fact that she is trying to hit on him and he didn't scare her away the first time' which got noticed by his dear wifey

After Reaching The Mansion

Jungkook asked the security guard to park the car and dragged Taehyung inside their pool area, Taehyung kinda knew he 'fucked up'

Although Taehyung's instinct kept poking him that he is gonna suffer much today yet he just followed his wife like a good submissive hubby ~

"Oh wait- wifey why did you bring me to the pool-"

Jungkookie smirked looking at Taehyung, she seductively pinned Taehyung to a seat near the pool and started to unbutton his dress ! Taehyung's eyes widened when he started to realise her real intentions, he pleaded her to leave him for this time b...

Jungkookie smirked looking at Taehyung, she seductively pinned Taehyung to a seat near the pool and started to unbutton his dress ! Taehyung's eyes widened when he started to realise her real intentions, he pleaded her to leave him for this time but Jungkookie just smirked cockily and backed away after doing her work so skillfully !!

She left Taehyung alone to bring something from their room and placed it behind Taehyung. Taehyung was about to follow her but then he felt his hands tied to something above his head, he cursed angrily and his eyes popped out of his socket when-