Infuriated

"Its only a matter of time he finds out mom" Jungkook cursed silently but enough audible for Mrs Jeon to figure it out.

"I though you are the one calling the shots!" Yoongi raises his eyebrows feeling offended. He lets out a scoff and drags himself towards the exit of the living room."Hey, where are you headed to?" Namjoon inquired impatiently, his eyebrows furrowing due to anxiety! "First of all no, I cannot face Taehyung's rage right now so I ain't the one calling the shots and secondly I will just take a stroll to the park and then reach home safely unless you want me to drive you home too ?"

Namjoon nodded vigorously, joining his dubious boy friend! "No one likes to jump into hell on his own, consciously"

"And also no one would like to welcome his tormenting nightmare, an indignant Taehyung!"

The two fellows walked away utilizing the back door, after successfully attempting to avoid making any noise to catch anyone's attention! Well, lets conclude that an infuriated Taehyung fears everyone, increases the production of adrenaline in everyone's body, a live experience of witnessing Satan himself! 

"Hi mom, I missed you so much. I brought everyone gifts, specially for Kook and bear since-"
"Since what Kookie ?," a cold, impassive voice alarms Jungkookie's senses making her tilt her head side-wise and watch the person taking slow step towards them keeping up a emotionless yet desperate facade! 

 I brought everyone gifts, specially for Kook and bear since-""Since what Kookie ?," a cold, impassive voice alarms Jungkookie's senses making her tilt her head side-wise and watch the person taking slow step towards them keeping up a emotionless ...

"B-bear what happened to your head a-and there are cuts on your arms and m-mom ! Mom, Kook what happened to he-"

"Ssshh Kookie , be a good girl for once and come with me ! Hm?" Jungkook almost compelled his bewildered sibling and pulled her inside a room! Jungkook scowled internally imagining how to kill Yoongi and Namjoon with his bare hands tomorrow, afterall they were in charge to handle the injured female.

"Stop it Kook, what's happening around? Why are there so many cuts on her body? Her head is bandaged too, it looks severe"! Jungkookie's stern tone laced with concern warned his sixth sense to find some perfect, convincing words. 

"Cause it is Kookie, her injuries are factual and grave, but for now, listen to me attentively! She underwent the worst car accident, the driver died in the way of saving her, he protected her body with his and for the sake of heavens she survived all well and healthy but! " Jungkook sighs heavily, his heart gets stabbed multiple times whenever it keeps reminding him about his love's memory loss!

"B-but what K-Kook ?" 
"She lost her memory, her memory vanished away, s-she forgot everything and she can't recall anything until and unless it occurs naturally-"

"B-but why anyone of you didn't care to inform us? Taehyung is Taehyungie's brother for god's sake Jungkook," Jungkookie's doe eyes teared up, tears welled up in them! She held herself strongly preventing to tense the situation more.

"We wanted to but papa (Mr Kim) and mumma(Mrs Kim) didn't. They knew that Taehyung would act all impulsive if the news of Taehyungie's incident reaches him and he might take some wrong decisions while hurrying up to reach here and either way it will harm him. Practically its better to share it when he is here, at least you can easily help him to control his anger or god knows if he accidentally hurts you there"