Alive ?!

Heavy water started pouring, Mrs Kim started to sob loudly when a sudden strike of pain raced her heart, without wasting any more second she called Mr Kim

𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺
H-hello

𝗠𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗺
Hello honey, hey why do you sound so low ?

𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺
H-hon I-I ain't feeling good
M-my feelings are getting worse
Something isn't r-right

𝗠𝗿 𝗞𝗶𝗺
Listen to me love, its okay its gonna be fine
I am coming to you right now , don't worry everything is fine

𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺
H-hmm

Mrs Kim threw the phone on the couch, she felt as if a part of her soul is mourning with pain ~

Jungkook is driving with rage, his hands are clutching the steering tightly, the windows are open letting the rain drops flow inside sharply but the unbothered male remained unfazed, his bloodshot eyes, fisted hands, uneasy heart and anxious mind is drifting towards one single person, his love, his Taehyungie !

He again rubbed his eyes using his hands when the front scene made him honk his car multiple times ! He sighed in frustration and charged towards the group of people crowding at a particular place ! Some held umbrellas above their head while the others are busy in creating a commotion, his concerned gaze traveled towards the huge truck standing in the middle of the road  "MOVE AWAY PLEASE-" Jungkook roared dangerously. An old man standing beside him put his hand on his shoulder making the younger look at him," There has been a ruthless accident here, please take another route" 

Jungkook Pov

The mention of accident stopped my conscience for a moment, I felt an unknown connection towards the place, I gulped a heavy lump dragging myself towards the accident spot, my hands turned into a fist, I d-don't but somehow I wished it wasn't someone I know, s-someone I l-love-

3rd Person Pov

"L-love ~ ," an inaudible whisper left Jungkook's dry lips, his movements halted, his legs gave up, his body started shaking, his chest moved up and down, he couldn't hold any longer, he cried out loud,"LOVE

He fell on his knees, his heart screamed in pain, he couldn't bear seeing the dreadful sight in front of him ! An unconscious Taehyungie lying in her own pool of blood, pieces of glass spread everywhere making cuts in his hand but does he care ? No !!

Jungkook pulled her body close to him, everyone went silent, they guessed him as her family member !!  He wailed out loudly putting her head on his lap," L-LOVE WAKE UP L-LOVE !!  YOUR KOO IS HERE LOVE PLEASE WAKE UP" The rain water continued to pour on him, a heartbreaking scene is what it is ~

"Take her to hospital sir," a man dressed in policeman's attire moved forward holding a black umbrella, Jungkook looked up to him nodding his head like a kid ! He ran towards his car carrying Taehyungie, the policeman made sure to empty the road and allow Jungkook to drive towards the near-by hospital. Thankfully, the city's best hospital was very close, Jungkook's car took an insane speed, Taehyungie's bloody head on his lap, constant falling of tears is blocking his view but he couldn't care any less. Once he promised Taehyungie to never drive hastily or above the speed limit but neither his heart nor his mind is working right now, he just wants his love alive and safe ~

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR" Jungkook rushed inside the hospital carrying Taehyungie in his arms, the nurses and doctors ran towards him and started the operation real quick ! Everyone knew who Jeon Jungkook is and also the patient whom he was holding tightly wrapping his arms around !!