Childhood

The car ride was silent and uncomfortable. Taehyungie's expressions were soft and teary, Jungkookie was utterly confused about Taehyung's behavior with his parents and Taehyung had his stoic demeanor around him! 

Taehyung entered their mansion and held Taehyungie's hand softy dragging her inside! Taehyungie didn't witness the entire parents and son conversation but she felt like something was definitely wrong considering her brother's anger issues.

"Bear, I will bring your clothes and necessary items tomorrow but for now you can stay in the guest room and borrow clothes from Kookie hm?" Taehyung's gentle tone laced with care relieved her stressful mind!

"Don't worry sis, I didn't take any wrong decisions," Jungkookie entered the living room worrying about the little bean who had to tolerate so much at once. She hugged Taehyungie tightly mumbling,"Its okay, nothing happened"

"Now my little bear will come with me and change into comfortable clothes and then we will have dinner together hm?" Taehyungie nodded giggling with her best friend. She knew every corner of the mansion very well, therefore finding the guest room wasn't really a hard job!

 She knew every corner of the mansion very well, therefore finding the guest room wasn't really a hard job!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkookie sighed contently when Taehyungie walked away smiling, at least she smiled after all the unnecessary commotion. She was about to enter inside the kitchen for making dinner but a hand grabbed her waist from behind and pinned her body against the dinning table! She tried to break free from the grip but it only tightened because of her struggle. She demanded angrily,"What was that hubby ? You never behaved with an elder rudely, I am not trying to judge your manners beforehand b-but mom also has the right to worry about your hard-work ! You aren't a doctor that your arrival would have provided them with better advantage hubby, you shouldn't have reacted that way, i-it was way too harsh and ill-mannered!"

Taehyung exhaled heavily taking out his phone from his pocket, he typed something hastily and dragged his wife towards their bedroom. Jungkookie pouted angrily trying to protest against Taehyung but Taehyung again let out a long sigh and picked up his wife placing her entire weight on his shoulder. Jungkookie kept on hitting his shoulder with her small,cute fists but it was of no avail! She expects an explanation, not any 'wifey treatment' right now !!

Taehyung closed the door of their room with his leg and dialed Taehyungie's number!

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 - Bear, I have ordered some takeouts so I will inform you until it comes hm ?
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 - Okie dokie hyungie, now don't upset Kooie anymore and let her know about our childhood
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠  - I will, but did you get Kookie's clothes ?
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 - I got it hyung don't worry, you just talk it out and clear yourself

Taehyung hummed nervously and turned his head around only to chuckle at his wifey's silly act. Jungkookie wrapped herself around a fluffy blanket and her little head peeking through the cute burrito she made out of herself,"Hubby come inside the blanket, its warm here"