Hallucinations

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Wait, so you mean that you fell asleep on your office's couch along with my sleeping sister ?"
"And then found yourself lying in your bedroom when you opened your eyes ? Well, that's because Namjoon drove you to Jeon mansion and then you walked inside your bedroom by yourself but you remember nothing about it"
"Also Taehyungie didn't visit your office yesterday neither does she know anything related to this ?"

The befuddled friends with furrowed eyebrows and widened eyes kept questioning the weary male who just woke up from his sleep even though its just afternoon.

"Bruh, are you serious? Or maybe Klaus Mikaelson suddenly appeared in your office taking Taehyungie's appearance to seduce you and then compelled everyone to forget about the incident? Huh, lol"

"Shut it out for once Yoongi. Your savage tongue can go to hell," Namjoon claimed being annoyed for sure. "So you mean to say that you are hallucinating things which you shouldn't?" Taehyung asked in an uncertain tone. Jungkook immediately bobbed his head up and down to confirm his brother-in-law's suspicions. "And umm not to forget but he always hallucinates everything related to Taehyungie and her confession, well looks like someone got psychotically obsessed with her."

Namjoon babbled suggestively not noticing Taehyung's sharp eyes but Jungkook was fast to deny it," Pfft, shut up. If it was something like that then you would all have been resting in peace for talking to her, touching her or maybe even hugging her."

"Who knows what your psychotic mind is planning? Maybe you have put poison in that mango juice which Namjoon literally emptied a minute ago," Yoongi sheepishly commented making Namjoon go numb and release a horrified gasp holding Jungkook's collar," Yaaah you dumb headed rabbit what did you mix in my drink?" Jungkook made a weird face throwing confused glances towards the sleepy male. Namjoon widened his eyes and ran away while screaming Jin's name, Taehyung looked so damn irritated with their childish fights that it made him finally punch the side of the sofa gaining everyone's attention.

 Namjoon widened his eyes and ran away while screaming Jin's name, Taehyung looked so damn irritated with their childish fights that it made him finally punch the side of the sofa gaining everyone's attention

"Woah, relax Taehyung," Yoongi quite feared the idea of making Taehyung mad. Taehyung clicked his inner cheek with his tongue standing up from his seat," It is not a matter of joke Yoongi, if Jungkook is having hallucinations like that then we should check all the food he has consumed since yesterday and interrogate the maids or even his employees," Jungkook and Yoongi nodded in approval. 

"Jungkook do you like suspect anyone particularly?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms against his chest.

"I-I am sorry to say this Taehyung but I can't remember anything clearly because I am t-tired, I am tired of all the shit that is happening with me recently. It has been three weeks and my love forgot every single moments we spend together, I was about to marry her Taehyung and that fucking memory loss messed up with my entire life. During the first week after her accident I literally tried every fucking thing to give her slight hints about our past but she smiled innocently and let it pass. In the second week I still tried to stay in touch with her and leave some clues but it hurts me, it hurts me so damn much to see you, Yoongi, Joon and all of you being so lovey-dovey whereas I can't even call her with loving nicknames because every time I try doing that, somehow or the other I mess it up by calling her love and 'love' was not the nickname I used during our college days. I am dying to feel her in my arms, I hug our couple pictures while sleeping and even cry out when it is too much intolerable. I-I am just tired, and that is the reason I am trying to avoid her for the last few days, I will never ever give up on our relationship even if I have to wait forever or start making new memories but then these fucking hallucinations are making it worse, I thought of giving our relation a new restart from yesterday and even planned a little date for us but when I was about to close my file at evening I fell asleep and then woke up in my bed mysteriously! I-I can't anymore Tae, I feel like flying away to a completely secluded area with my bear and create new memories. I am s-sorry to admit it but sometimes I feel jealous of you and my sister, you both are the definition of perfection. Perfection doesn't exist but you both make it prove wrong and here I am staying so close to my love yet so far," Jungkook ended his sentence with a painful sigh. His words cut deeply through Taehyung and Yoongi's heart silencing them. Taehyung's skeptical look vanished away when he realized the pain his closed ones are suffering through. Although the words has been expressed by Jungkook but they can perceive his thoughts certainly, they can't stay from their love for more, Taehyung would destroy the entire world to keep Jungkookie safe and close to his heart.