Reality

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 (𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀)

"What is my real relationship with Jeon Jungkook ?" Taehyung and Jungkookie glanced at each other in worry trying to frame a nice, applicable lie but by the time he was doing such-

"Stop! Just stop feeding any more lies to me" Taehyungie interrupted with teary eyes and wobbly lips. "B-Bear we just did that to-"

"To? To what Kookie? I felt my heart crumble each and every time Jungkook ignored me, my head hurts every night trying to remember what was my mistake, what wrong did I ever do to deserve his silence and unresponsive attitude? But you know, every instance there was something playing in my mind which is nothing. Nothing was there in my memory, everything's just black and blank a-and-," Jungkookie couldn't hold herself anymore observing her best friend putting so much pressure to dig out some answers which might affect her central nervous system causing severe damage to her brain.

"Taehyungie listen to me please, it is not what you think bear. You and Jungkook did have a relation but-"

"But what Kookie-ah? Why did we break up? Answer me! W-Why did it happen a-and w-when a-and-?" Taehyung wanted nothing but to blabber out everything he knows to reduce her sister's stress. "H-Hyung, Kookie p-please tell me the truth. P-Please," her pleads softened when she couldn't bear standing straight anymore and fell on her knees alarming Taehyung and Jungkookie who knew its the 'do or die' situation.

Taehyung sat on the couch facing Taehyungie and Jungkookie on her side who hugged her best friend to provide some comfort. Taehyungie faced her concerned sister-in-law with teary eyes who nodded stroking her hairs fondly. "I don't think this is my position to clear anything about your and Kook's relation since it is both of yours personal matter. I informed Kook about your situation and he said that he is on his way. Just go to you room and rest until he arrives."

"No, no no! I-I won't go to my room or else y-you can even put sleeping pills in my water and m-make me sleep or d-do anything else," Taehyungie's voice quivered indicating her mistrust towards the couple present with her. More than Taehyung it was Jungkookie who got hurt, Taehyung was aware of this day the moment all of them decided to hide TaeKook's relation from Taehyungie but this is not what they wanted, they wanted Taehyungie to remember everything normally, just like a normal patient regaining his/her memory. On top of that someone is drugging Jungkook with cocaine, which is deadly and poisonous for his health. 

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

That was some hell of a day when I found out about the name of the drug. All of my secret spies worked day and night just to find the name of that one single drug he has been in-taking for two days or more like it was someone's conspiracy to supply him indirectly. Just a simple drug test would have helped us much more faster than the time I took but it will create a mess if some known person notices him visiting the drug center. In addition to that presently Jungkook consumes the food which is homemade and tasted by someone else already. I glanced at my perturbed wife comforting my sister which she needs utterly right now but the correct person to offer her assurance is Jeon Jungkook. I dialed his number the moment Taehyungie found out about the pictures. Standing up from my seat I strolled towards the kitchen and recalled yesterday's incident when everything took place. 

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯