Chapter 1 Happy Life

Two weeks before the reunion....

"Meera be quick Ashish is leaving."
I heard my mother in law calling me.
"Coming mummy ji." Saying I come out of the kitchen with tiffin for my husband who stands there looking as handsome as ever in the black shirt , frowning at me at the thought of me bringing his tiffin.
Slowly walking or wobbling I come to him and pass him the tiffin and turning his frown into a smile with my hands which he kisses before saying ''Thank you Jaan don't take stress and rest as much as you can the due date is coming near.''
"Fine and good luck for the meeting." I reply to him.
"Ok bye take care you too baby" saying he kisses my forehead and my big belly.Seeing him off I go back to the room for a nap.

After sometime mummy ji brought me some fruits and left asking me to take care of myself and the baby.

Our baby was a surprise to us but the best one of my life we both were focused on our work. But our little baby brought me close to my in laws. Me and Ashish had a love marriage we both met at the work where we both interned me as designer and him as a sales manager. After the marriage my in-laws didn't accept me but after some months they did and after the news of the baby they accepted me with their hearts.
Life have never felt so wonderful.

At lunch mummy ji told that Shwetha di and Pranav jiju with jiya will be coming for dinner. I was happy with the news knowing that I and di started bonding in a month or so.

Around five I came out of the room to help mummy ji but she refused and made me take a nap again. I was happy with her love and care.
After the evening tea with papa ji and mummy ji I thought to call Ashish and ask him about his meeting. I called him but he didn't pick it up. He must be busy or so I thought and hanged up.

Around eight Shwetha di ,jiju and jiya reached the house.
I was starting to worry because Ashish usually comes around seven or seven thirty. Thinking he might be finishing up the meeting I thought he will be late a bit.

Around nine thirty di and jiju left saying me to take care.
Mummy ji asked me to call Ashish but he didn't pick up. I said he must be in his way. As papa ji was a heart patient we assured him and made him to go sleep.

At ten I started to call his colleagues as I was getting anxious and just as I was going to call another one a call came on my phone mummy ji came to me getting worried and saying me to see it must be Ashish but it was an unknown number after some courage I finally picked it up only to hear my whole world crashing down....

Speaker-S , Meera-M
S- Hello? Who's this?
M- This is Meera Ashish Sahay. Who are you? Why did you call?
S- I'm Nitin I found a man on bike in an accident, the bike no.was 3489 and brought him to the hospital your number was on the speed dial. Do you know this man he wore a black shirt.
M- What? When ? Where ? How did it happen? Yes he's my husband Ashish!! ( Replied sobbing)
S- ohh pls come to the city hospital near the supermarket.
I'll be here.
M- Okk I'm coming. Saying she hanged up.

"What happened Meera tell me pls where's Ashish??" asked her mother in law
Looking at her mother in law's distressed face she couldn't help but blurt out the truth...
"Mummy ji.. Ashish.." crying she said "he had an accident he is in the city hospital I'm going there you take care of papa ji and don't tell him he's a heart patient ok?"
"Okk be careful" said her mother in law.
Saying yes she went out the house to the hospital in an auto with hundreds of negative thoughts and chanting the prayers for her world which she never thought to come crashing down.

Word count: 710
So guys how was the first chapter, it's a glimpse of the once perfect life of Meera who is just like us wanting to have her own little world in this world.
What do you think will happen?
Pls vote and comment if you like it; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!