Chapter 28 Unlike Him

Recap

Meera couldn't help but smile at his behaviour and came inside the house shutting the door she turned around only to be pushed against the door and in his cage of arms she gasped at the sudden action.
__________________________________

Meera's POV

I gasped at his sudden action. I never would've expected this but now when I look at his face caged in his arms he looks a bit annoyed pissed angry might be the right word.
Taking a deep breath I politely ask him about the sudden action.
"What happened Sir ?"
"You know exactly what happened" he replied making me confused.
"I don't know what you are saying."
"Oh yeah then why don't you enlighten me about how you went to meet Neha but returned with that puppy eyed pig" he said getting annoyed.
Hearing him I was in thought then I got it he was calling Rishi that name my god why is he calling him that.
"Sir he was Rishi" I said trying to tell him his name.
"Oh I remember him but you tell me what he said that made you smile like a fool huh?"
"Umm..it was nothing" I said trying to avoid the topic.
"Yeah?"
I nodded in response.
"But it didn't seem like that tell me" he said more like commanding me I tried to go back as he leaned a bit but my back touched the door.
Gulping I say "He told me I looked really beautiful" and looked down.
His hand lifted my chin and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear that flew on my face and said "Meera I hope you know you are the most exquisite woman I've ever seen and I don't like it at all if you show this prettiest smile of yours to that pig ever again I'll see him and make him understand ok don't trust him and keep a distance hm.." he whispered in my ear making me go red as a tomato.
"Hmm?" He asked again whispering in my ear his stubble lightly touching my cheek.
"Yes sir" I said with uneven breath due to the closeness.
He straightened back and said "Freshen up I'm almost done cooking" and went to the kitchen.
I blinked to what just happened and heard him yell from the kitchen "Quickly Meera!" and I rapidly went to my room.

I freshened up and changed in a light and comfortable saree and looked at my reflection in the mirror. His words replayed in my mind how he called me exquisite and my smile the prettiest I smiled at the memory and blushed but soon I shaked my head thinking what am I doing and checked myself and went to have dinner.

He was already seated and brought the food on the dining table he didn't start before me I quietly sat on the chair across him as it only had four chair and I couldn't make myself sit near him.
He smiled at me and opened the lid of the dish and served me and himself he made pasta today I'm surprised because these types of dishes are usually cooked on Sundays , on weekdays we opt for normal Indian food like dal roti sabzi.
I tasted it and wow it was really amazing I know he cooked nice food but this was very tasty.
"How is it ?" He asked looking at me.
"It's really good" I said and he also took the first bite.
We both had our food quietly and and when I volunteered to do the dishes he nodded and stood beside me this was making me feel weird but not in a bad way as his behaviour was totally different and unlike him and now he took a one eighty degree.
I did the dishes quickly and was going to go to my room avoiding his gaze which was on me the whole time.
"Goodnight Meera" he said to me.
"Goodnight sir" I said with a small smile and turned to go.
"Wait" I turned back in question.
"Actually you should check on Yash he was being really grumpy while you were gone" he said.
I nodded and went to the cot in the living room.
I saw he was awake but not grumpy I took him in my arms and tried to make him sleep but he wasn't planning to it seemed.
Sir went to his room so I sat down on the sofa with little Yash and talked to him in his voice (baby voice) Hi my baby Yash do you know what happened to your dad he is behaving totally opposite of how he behaved in the morning and passed two days.
It's not wrong but kind of unexpected you know I talked to him thinking he'll understand I shaked my head at my thought and kissed his forehead and moved my arms holding him trying to lull him back to sleep and rested my back on the sofa and closed my eyes.
After a while I thought he would be asleep but a movement on my breasts resulted otherwise. I saw naughty Yash was hungry and started to cry I tried to calm him but he was too hungry he latched on my clothed breast so not wanting to waste time to go to the kitchen and bring him a bottle I pulled the pallu of my saree down opened my hook of the blouse and opened the nursing bra and in no time he latched on it feeding himself.
Whenever I feeded him an unknown emotion was there in my heart maybe the happiness of feeding him I don't know but it made me really happy.

After sometime he was full and slept while latching it happens when the babies are full they sleep while still latching I read about it I carefully seperated him not wanting to wake him up kept him in my lap and closed my nursing bra and just as I was going to close my blouse back on as I had opened it for Yash to feed on both sides I heard his voice "Meera is he asleep yet?" And I looked as he came in my view I was shocked seeing him and embarrassed about my indecency and quickly pulled my saree pallu back on me and saw he already turned around.
He quickly went back to his room and I heard the door room shut.
I quickly closed my blouse and then put my saree pallu properly and checked I was decent and took a deep breath and became red in embarrassment thank God my bra was covered as the opening of my blouse was in front it became really embarrassing I cursed myself for not feeding Yash in my room but how could I know he will come back here I thought he slept and I'll keep Yash on his bed quietly but no my life can't be normal ughh how can I face him now.
After some minutes I took a deep breath and took Yash and went to his room.
I knocked at his door after a minute he opened it and I passed Yash to him saying "he was hungry again so I fed him and he's asleep now" looking anywhere but him.
He said "ok Good night."
I nodded and was going to go but he stopped me saying "wait!!" "Sorry for earlier I didn't know you were in the living room and feeding him."
"It's ok" I said and quickly went back to my room shutting the door.
My God what an eventful day it was I thought laying on bed and soon sleep engulfed me.

Word count:1280
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next.
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!