Chapter 13 His Pov

If someone would've told me a month ago that I'll be hiring her as a nanny for my son I would've laughed out loud but here we are life is really unpredictable.

Going to the reunion was not my choice but I had to because of my duty but coming across her was never a thought when I was searching to take my son back from Geeta.
Adi said that she doesn't live here anymore or she was abroad making her life a lot better but finding her with my son in the classroom made me think otherwise.
Did she come back for the reunion or what information Adi gave me was false. How are you ? What are you doing now? Do you live abroad ? And many more questions got stuck in my mouth when I saw her beautiful face  filled with such innocence, cute button nose,pink lips, long eye lashes and those long brown hairs that always flew around her face.
Even with no makeup she still looked the most prettiest woman I've ever seen. She was always pretty but now all grown up she was a beautiful woman.
Thinking I had been staring for too long and not to get caught I quickly asked her about my son and started to take him from her but she turned making me and my mind go crazy so when she turned back I came to know Geeta asked her for so after taking my son who was nicely snuggled against her I went from there.

Thinking I wouldn't want to interact with her again I tried to change my way whenever I saw her with her group. After the performances I talked with some students and got a message from Adi who called me in their classroom.
Going there I heard some students asking about me thinking it'll only be men I was relieved but the fate had other idea I guess making me come across her surprised face and then she went to the other side only to make me realise how did I think that it'll only be men when Adi is here the female's favourite 'the charmer' (note the sarcasm).
There I chatted with some students about their lives.

After chatting with them I was called by other teachers for some discussion.

After that I looked at my watch and realised it's been too late so I called Geeta asking her about my son but she didn't pick up so I started searching for her and my son.

When I was searching for them in the other hallway I saw a door little bit opened looking at the other rooms I became suspicious as others were shut and locked so I went inside that room only to see two men caging someone so I asked them.
But my blood boiled when I saw her with my son in her hands clutching him looking afraid.
But when they said they were just catching up she agreed with them which I didn't know why she lied for them. I had to let them go because I had no proof so when they were going I threatened them knowing about their behaviour which was anything but decent.
When I asked her why she lied for them she said she didn't but I knew something was up with her so I asked her to tell me if someone troubles her.
When she was giving me back my son suddenly her saree's pallu started to slip making both of us awkward I saw it was my son's doing so I asked sorry.
While I was talking with teachers Adi told me she was looking for a job so I asked her about the same but what she told me made me realise all the information Adi had was false.
Whenever I saw my son with her he was calm not moody or fussy which was really opposite of when he was with others, god knows how I offered her a job but it was only right thinking she was in need of a job and I in need of an employee.
She was surprised by my offer I could say by the look on her face so not wanting to stress her I just gave her some time to think about it.
But when she stopped me I thought it might be related to the job offer instead she said she fed my son I was grateful but she repeated again and then she said she breastfed him making me think about my son how he never even once got to breastfed. This was the time when he needed it most the thought made my eyes a bit glossy about the feeling he had to go through.
Without thinking I left from there.
I wasn't surprised when she called me because I knew how responsible she was even if she didn't take up the offer she would've called to say so.
But what surprised me was that she took it so I asked her to come to my house tomorrow for the same.

Now thinking about all that had happened at the reunion I'm really surprised how our paths crossed again. But one thing made me shocked she told me she breastfed my son does that mean she has a baby and a husband a whole family if so why did she take the job.
Thinking about all the possibilities I didn't realise when I slept.

Word count:850
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!