Chapter 4: Prince Charming

The pack finally shows up at Sam's.

"Sam, what's up? We just got done one battle. Don't tell me we have another already." Paul says

"No. There is no battle. However, after we left the clearing, someone else showed up." Sam repeated the story told to him by Jacob.

"Wow, so Edward was actually a wizard? I didn't think they were real." Jared said.

"Is that all you heard, Jared? There is a damsel who needs our lips." Paul starts joking.

"Those who already have imprints will not have to kiss her. So that leaves Paul, Embry, Seth, and... myself." Sam says, ready for them to explode.

"Hold up! What the hell happened, man? Not that I mind she is gone, but you love her!" Paul yells

"She said she didn't want me anymore, and the 2 guys I caught her with made me believe her." Sam said with anger in his voice.

All of the pack looks horrified. She cheated on him, and he caught her.

"Come on, guys, let's head to the Cullens. This girl had been sleeping for 3 months. It's time she wakes up. Oh, and 1 rule. Whoever her imprint is, you can't be mad at the others for the kiss. Got it?" Sam orders

"Yes, alpha!" They responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Cullen House

Edward paced the kitchen. "I hate this. There has to be another way. Lily hates boys. She thinks they are gross. This isn't going to work."

Severus, who is sitting in a chair, starts laughing. Edward has never seen his ex professor smile, let alone laugh.
"What is so funny, Snape?" Edward says, annoyed that he is laughing at him.

"Mr. Diggory. You haven't been around your sister in 6 years. For the record, your sister does, in fact, like boys. I remember one time Draco Malfoy came to class in a wet shirt. She said she wished she was the shirt." Severus said, smiling

"I don't understand. How do you even know all this? You act like you 2 are best friends." Edward said appalled

"My dear boy, after your sister returned from 1930, your father was never the same. He actually kicked Lily out of the house because she didn't return with you. Severus took her in and legally adopted her. We were going to wait to tell you, but she is legally Lily Snape." Dumbledore said.

Edward's eye turned black, and it wasn't from hunger. "He kicked her out?! She was only 13! How dare he! I'm gonna kill him!"

Dumbledore cut him off. "Edward, Lily has been happy since being adopted by Severus. They really care for each other as a father and daughter would. She was well taken care of."

"I just can't believe she went through so much trouble because of me." Edward looked at the ground, ashamed of himself.

Suddenly, he looked up. "The wolves are here."