1

Kaizen Kyor Walls "Nardo Wick" 19

19

Kaizen Kyor Walls "Nardo Wick" 19

Na'Khia Ayanna Wilson "Khia"
19

Khia POV
"Oh my god" I heard my phone ringing as I was putting my hair products away. I was a brand ambassador and I just installed a 27 inch body wave.

"Hello" I said after picking up my phone, not caring to see who it was. "Hey" Liyah voiced. "Wassup".

"Tony just texted me and he asked me to come to this lil kickback he having at his house tonight so be ready at 8" I mugged the phone as if she could see me.

"You know I don't like being around a lot of people" My soft voice came out as whiney.

"It's not gonna be that many people there" she started. "Plus I'll be with you and I really don't wanna go by myself " she complained.

"Fine pick me up at 8" I said and she squealed. "Alright I'll see you at 8 I love you byeee" she hung up before I could reply.

It was 5:27 right now so I had enough time to get ready. I went to my closet and got my white sundress and my black lace bra and no panties.

I turned on my shower and I sat on my bed and waited until my bathroom get fogged up.

I took my clothes off and i got into the shower.

SKIPPP BC YK HOW TO BATHE

As soon I got out of the shower and put my dress on and my slides and a few gold accessories. Now I had to do my eyebrows and my lip combo since I already had my lashes on.

I don't wear makeup, and before the girlies come for me there's nothing wrong with wearing makeup at all I just never got into it.