2

I took the blunt from his hands and held it to my mouth. I inhaled and blew it into his mouth. As he inhaled it I kissed him.

He kissed me back gripping my waist and my thighs. His hands moved to my ass, cupping it.

Khia POV

I tugged at his shirt as we're kissing signaling him to take it off. He took it off trying not to open the gap between us. I stood up off of him taking my dress and bra off as he took his clothes off.

"Why yeen wearing no panties slut" he rasped as he pulled my hair back as I moaned. His 5'11 body towered over my 5'6 body.

He pushed me on the bed as he took his boxers off. His dick sprang free as it slapped his stomach. It was at least 9 inches, it was thick asf with hella veins and a mushroom tip.

My mouth and vagina watered as I was staring it. He walked towards the edge of the bed and pulled me towards him.

He got on his knees as he attached his mouth to my dripping center. "Ohh my goddd" I moaned as my body jerked.

"Fuckkkk" I moaned while trying to get away from him. "Quit tryna run" He said into me sending vibrations in me.

He stuck his tongue in my hole and started tongue fucking me. "Oh my- shittt nardo" I moaned his name. He stuck 2 of his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them while moaning trying to get away from his hold.

He removed his tongue out of my hole and replaced it with his fingers. "You gon stop running" he asked me as he toyed with my pink insides. "Huh" he said.

"Fuc- yesss" I chocked on my words as curled his fingers in me. "I'm finna cumm" I moaned trying get away.

"What I say" he looked at me as he stood up and took his fingers out of me.

"I'm sor-FUCKUHHH" I screamed as he rammed inside of me. "Shitt" he groaned, drilling inside of me.

"Didn't I say stop running from me" he asked me. "Ughhh" my eyes rolled back, I couldn't even get my words together. "Tell me you sorry" he said while going faster.

"Oh my god im sorry I'm sor-" I got chocked up on my words as he grazed his thumb over my clit as he hit my spot.

"I'm finna cummm'' moaned out. My eyes rolled back and he groaned as my cream coated his dick.

He flipped me over on my stomach. "Arch that shit" he said as he push my arch deeper. "Shittt girl" he groaned as he slid in. He started going faster and deeper as I buried my face in the covers.

"unt unt I wanna hear you" he said pulling my hair making my head come up. "Ugh fuckkkk nardo"

"Look how pretty you look taking my dick" he said looking at me through the mirror. "Shittt" I moaned as I cuffed my titties.

"Look at you finna make me nut" he groaned as his head fell back. "Wea you want me to nut pretty girl" he asked. "I-in meee" I managed to get out.

"You want me to nut in this pretty pussy" he groaned almost reaching his climate. "Mhmmm" I moaned out. "Cmon cum wit me pretty girl" he said going deeper hitting my spot. "Oh my godddd" all you heard was moans, groans, wet sounds, and the music from outside.

"Oh my gawddd daddy" she moaned out as she came "Fuckkkk" he moaned as realeased his load inside of her.

He pulled out and gripped her ass as she moaned. He leaned down and sucked his load of out her as he ate her from the back

"Ughhhhhhh stopuhhh" she moaned. He put his tongue in her hole as sucked her clit.

"Nardooooo I can't take ittt". He licked her one last time before she squirted all over his face as her body went limp.

Sooo like that was my first smut ever😭 was it bad??