6

Nardo POV

Nardo POV

Today was the day that I had to meet Khia. For the past two days I been waiting to meet her and ever since that party I been longing to see her.

I don't know if it was because of the weed but she had a young nigga ready to put a baby in her.

I was sitting in the parking lot of chilli's waiting for her to pull up.

Khia 💙
Pulling up rn .
Seen

After I got the text I seen her getting out of a black Mercedes Benz C-Class.
She had on a long black bodycon dress with a cardigan and some Tory Burch sandals on showing off her French tip toes. Lastly, she had on a beige chanel crossbody.

She made me wanna nut just by looking at her. I snapped out of my trance and got out of my black 2022 hellcat and made my way over to her car.

"Hey" she said lowly. I could tell she was nervous but ian wanna press her.

 I could tell she was nervous but ian wanna press her

Khia POV

"Hey" I spoke up. I was nervous as hell. I was gonna cancel but Liyah made me come.

"Wassup mama" he said as he grabbed my lower waist and gave me a hug.

Waterfalls

"C'mon" he told me. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"Hi" I greeted the waitress. "Table for two" I said.

"Can we get a booth" I heard Nardo ask from behind me. "Yes right this way" we followed the waitress.

"Can I get you guys started off with drinks" the waitress asked, pulling out her notepad. "A strawberry lemonade" I said.

"Gimme a water" He said looking at his phone. The waitress walked away before Nardo said something.

"You straight? Wats going on witchu" He asked me looking directly in my eye. "I'm okay" I said looking down at my nail.

"Why you always lookin' down, look at me" he lifted my head up. "My bad it's a habit" I replied.

"You gon have to get outta dat li mama" he grinned at me as he sat up. "So what we here fa? Cus I know ween come here ta talk about habits na" he said as his Florida accent became thick.

"Im-" as soon as I was about to say something the waiter came back with our drinks. "Are you guys ready to order?" I looked at Nardo and he nodded and spoke.

"Can I get some chicken tenders and fries" he spoke out loud. "And I want the shrimp Alfredo" I said after him. "Alright I'll take the menus now" she said before she left with the menus.

"My bad but wassup guh" he sat up making eye contact. I finally let it out.

"Im pregnant" I blurted out. He went silent for a while as he leaned back and rubbed his hands over his face.

"And it's my kid?" He asked me. I scrunched my face up and looked over at him.

"Duh I nobody but you touched me in two years and your my second body" I said. "I'm basically a virgin"

He groaned. "You went to the docta yet" he looked at me. "No my friend set up an appointment I'm going next week" I said.

"You can't get a abortion or nun cus I got a life I can't be worrying bout no kid" he said.

My heart dropped and tears clouded my eyes as I put my hands over my face and closed my eyes.

I shook my head. "Im not getting a abortion" I said as my voice cracked a little bit.

"You can't pay for it or sum? I'll give you the money" he protested. "$800 not nothing I'm not getting an abortion" I replied.

"You can't do dat Khia I got a whole family Ian tryna mess nothing up wit my girl bruh wat we did at dat party was a mistake I can't take care of a kid" he expressed.

I shook my head I didn't even wanna be there no more. I went in purse and pulled out a $50 on the table and got up.

"Khia" he called out. "WHAT" I slightly yelled trying not to cause a scene. "You telling me to abort MY child because you don't wanna mess shit up with your girl I couldn't care less you already fucked shit up the moment you decided to kiss me" I raised my voice.

I didn't even wanna be there anymore. My appetite was gone, I was hurt and I just wanted to go home and eat hella food. This is what I get for having a one night stand.

He sat there with nothing to say so I just left out of the restaurant. I made it into my car and locked the doors.

I laid my head on the steering wheel and let everything out.

I was right. He wanted nothing to do with me or my baby.

Nardo wrong asl with his nappy headed asssssss

Y'all give me ideas 😭 cus idk where I'm going with this book cus all of this is coming off the top of my head I'm literally js typing as I think

Anywaysssss VOTE PLS