5

Khia POV

Khia POV

After my shower, I was lying in my bed thinking about if I wanted to text him or not. Liyah went home almost an hour ago because she had work so she wasn't there to talk me into it.

You know what? Fuck it, what's the worst that could happen?

I went to my recently searched on Instagram and clicked his profile.

khiaayanna_
Can we talk??

After I sent the message I got up and threw my phone on the other half of my bed. I started straightening up my bathroom just to get the situation out of my mind.

5 minutes into me cleaning my bathroom I heard my phone go off. My stomach dropped to my ass, he texted me back. I swiped the message away and went to me and Liyah's thread.

After I left out of our thread I went back to me and Nardo's messages

khiaayanna_
Can we talk??

nardowick
904-357-2376

seen

I was surprised when he sent his number, I didn't think he'd remember me. I went downstairs to get me some ice cream and pineapples. Weird combination but that's what I wanted.

I grabbed the my items and sat down on the stool at my island. I grabbed my phone and I clicked Nardo's number and pressed the FaceTime icon.

He answered on the last ring and I instantly became nervous.

Nardo POV

When I got that text from Khia I was with my girl and her son. I was confused on what she wanted. I only had sex with her cus I was high as hell.

My phone started ringing and I knew it was her. I answered on the fourth ring cus I ain't wanna seem thirsty.

"Hello" I answered the phone. I smiled when I saw her. From what I could see she had on a gray skims dress and she was eating pineapples.

"Hi" her soft voice boomed through the phone.

"Wassup, you straight" I asked her. I was wondering why she wanted to talk to, I ain't seen her in like 3 weeks.

"Yea, um can we like meet somewhere because I need to talk to you." She said. I scrunched my face up.

"Uhh yeah just let me know " I said.
"Nardoooo" I heard Soriya call me. "Ay I gotta go, just tell me when you want link" I said.

"Alright bye, be safe" and with that she hung up. No girl besides my grandma told me to be safe. Shit was weird.

"NARDO" Soriya yelled again. "mmtch IM COMING"

short chapter ANDDD we got Nardo's POV again.