9

Khia POV(YES I CHANGED HER FC)

Khia POV
(YES I CHANGED HER FC)

3 weeks later

It's been almost a month since I saw Nardo in the store and honestly he has been trying.

He's been calling and checking on me, showing up to appointments, and he already went baby shopping but buying neutral stuff because we didn't know the gender.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, my phone started ringing.

Incoming call from Mir💗

Samir was my brother, not my blood brother tho.

"Samirrrrrrr" I dragged on as I held the phone to my ear. "Wassup Kiy you been straight?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm okay I been busy though" I told him.

"Oh forreal?? Ay im finna come see you later this week cus ian seen you in almost a month lit girl" he told me.

"I knowww I'm sorry but I been busy" I tried to explain myself.

"Guh whateva I'm finna pick you up Friday so we can go to da fair ight?" He asked me. "Yeah I needa tell you sum anyways"

"mmm ight I gotta go tho baby momma blowing my shit" he said. We said our see you laters and hung up.

The whole pregnancy journey has been stressful and even though I'm only 3 months, I still haven't told my family members.

I wasn't ashamed of my pregnancy at all, but my family was very judgemental.

I grew up in a 2 parent household with 2 other siblings. I was the youngest, Tamia was the middle child and Samir. Outsiders may say I was lucky to grow up with such a loving and financially stable family but they had no idea...

My mom and my step dad loved and adored Tamia and Samir, but it was like they hated me. My dad and my mom left divorced when I was 8 because my dad found out my mom was cheating.

A few years later around the age of 12 my mom found another boyfriend named James. James had 2 other kids which were Tamia and Samir.

After a while they decided to move in with each other and got married. After my mom met his kids it's like she became a whole other person with me and her husband went right along.

_____
Flashback

I was just coming home from school, Samir used to drive me but he graduated last school year and moved out last summer.

I was starving. It was raining so I just wanted to take a shower and lay down. I went up to my room and everything was all over the place.

I did not leave my room like this earlier..

I quickly went and looked in my underwear drawer and it was gone..

It was my money I was saving up to move out of this hell hole.. it was gone.

Hot tears were running down my face as I busted into my "parents" room. "WHERE IS IT" I yelled. "WHERE IS MY MONEY"

I felt a sting on my face. He hit me.. he actually hit me and she stood there scolding me.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU" James yelled, spit hitting me.

"Please..." I sniffled. "I just want my money" I begged. My mom came up to me, finally saying something.

"Your money? You are just like your father" she chuckled "pathetic and ungrateful. GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK"

I hurried and went to my room and inside my closet and I grabbed a duffle bag. I stuffed anything I felt like I needed which consisted of some sweatpants, wife beaters, socks, hoodies, my electronics and anything I bought.

While I was almost finished Tamia came in my room and just started laughing. "Oh my gosh, you're fucking pathetic"

I ignored her and grabbed my coach tote that I bought and my duffle bag and I left.

I was walking fast I didn't even realize where I was going. I sat down on a bench and started sobbing. I grabbed my phone out of my hoodie pocket and called Samir.

"Wassup Kiy" he answered the phone. "Can you come get me" I asked, sniffling. I heard shifting around. "Yeah hollon I'm finna come where yo location at what happened".

After I explained to Samir what happened he let me stay with him. He helped me actually start my influencer/model career also.

Since he was well known in our city since he was a rapper, he shouted me out a couple times, took me to functions with him and everything.

Even though we weren't blood I love and appreciate him as a older brother. He always seen our parents for what they were and has always tried to help me.

Samir

Tamia