8

Khia POV

Khia POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing, reminding me to get up or I'll miss my hair appointment for today.

I got up and stretched. I stared at the wall for a while before I started to actually get up.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth after I finished i started washing my face. After I finished washing my face with the CeraVe face wash, I put coconut oil on my face.

I didn't put on any makeup since I was gonna go to the spa later on.

I went to my walk in closet and picked out a gray 2 piece skims set and black Victoria's secret bra and panties set.

I walked in my bathroom and got in the shower.

"Alexa play the body by Jeremih" I spoke for the first time this morning. "Playing the body by Jeremih"

-

-

-

-

4:30 p.m
Khia POV

I just left my last appointment of the day which was my spa appointment.

I was now going to Publix since I needed to go grocery shopping. I usually go to Walmart but I wanted a Publix sub right now.

Right now I was on the phone with Liyah and our other friend Mariah which was connected to my car.

Since I didn't tell Liyah what happened last time I talked to Nardo I was filling her in now. Mariah was the only one besides Liyah who knew I was pregnant.

I didn't even tell my mom yet.

"HE SAID WHAT" Mariah yelled through the phone. I let out a humorous chuckle.

"Yeah he said that, but it's okay because I'm gonna be fine by myself. I laid down and made the baby I'll suffer the consequences " I said while pulling into the Publix parking lot.

"Your not by yourself, you have us and your mom, and your brother" Liyah told me.

"I didn't even tell them yet" I sighed. My mom was gonna be so disappointed and my brother was gonna be mad as hell.

"My first appointment is in 2 days, I'll tell them then" I said while making sure I had everything before going in the store.

"Oh my God Ki let us know what happens" Mariah said with Liyah co signing.

I laughed "yes I'll let y'all know what happens but I'm gonna call you guys when I make it home I'm about to go in the store"

We said our see you laters and ended the call.

I went inside and grabbed a cart and went straight to the bakery section. I grabbed some sprinkle cookies, cupcakes, donuts, and 2 cake slices.

I then went to the cereal section and got some fruity pebbles, cinnamon toast crunch, and frosted flakes.

Then I got some raisin bran for Liyah cus that's her favorite cereal (🤢)

Then I was making my way to the snack isle until I bumped into somebody.

"Oh my God I'm sorry" I quickly apologized to the girl.

"Your okay girl I wasn't paying attention" the girl turned around and smiled at me.

I noticed she had a toddler with her "oh my goddd he's so cute and chubby" I said looking at the boy that was behind her leg.

She was about to say something but a familiar voice interrupted her. And the little boy ran behind me to someone else.

"SORIYAA" I heard him slightly yelled as the voice was getting closer. I turned around and immediately my eyes started to water.

He was hugging the little boy then he looked back up and saw me.

I turned back to the girl "it was nice meeting you but I have to get going now" my throat burning from trying to hold my tears in.

I quickly got everything I needed out of the store and was making my way toward the exit until I heard somebody call my name.

It was Nardo.

I turned around and stopped to let him catch up. "That's why you didn't want to be a father" I scoffed.

He smacked his teeth, "let me explain" he started. "He's not my kid I just been around for a few months" he started. "Okay??? What does that have to do with me".

"Okay I'm sorry for how I acted and what I said at the restaurant, I wanna be in my child's life I swear I do" he expressed.

"Does she know you got another girl pregnant " I asked him. "No" he sighed.

"Look man I know i messed and went bout this shit da wrong way but I wanna be a father" he explained to me.

"NARDOO CMON" I heard the girl I met earlier yell.

He sighed and looked at me "jus unblock my numba so we can talk please" he looked at me and walked away.

At this point I just wanted to go home and go to sleep. I didn't wanna talk to anybody I just wanted sleep.