10

Khia POV

Khia POV

Right now I'm getting ready to see my OBYGN. It's my third visit and the next time we get the know the gender.

Right now I'm trying to hurry up and get dressed because Nardo is picking me up. Speaking of the devil.

Incoming FaceTime from "Nardo🤰🏾"

"I'm in the lobby" He immediately said when I answered. "Come up because I'm not done" I said while trying to put my lashes on.

"Guh it's finna be 9:30 nd yo appointment at 10." He said.

Not even 5 minutes later I heard the elevator open. I gave him a key card, not so he can come in whenever he liked, but for emergency purposes.

He came into my room and stood behind me while I sat at my vanity. "I know you ain't getting glammed up to go to a doctor's appointment"

"And if I was" I said standing up from my vanity. All I did today was put on lashes, cleaned my eyebrows up, and did my lip combo.

All he did was chuckle. "Guh c'mon so I can go get you sum to eat." I smiled. I loved food, in my eyes food and money was the key to happiness.

I grabbed my Marc Jacobs tote bag, my phone and my air pods. "Alright, I'm ready now we can go"

Once we got to the parking garage he came to my side and opened the door for me. "Look at you being nice" he didn't say anything he just closed the door.

From what I've learned these past few weeks being around Nardo is that he rarely shows his emotions. He doesn't smile often, he talks but not too much, and he gets irritated fast.

"What you finna eat" he asked me while pulling out of the driveway. I didn't say anything just stared. Boys are just so fine when they be driving.

"Kiy" he snapped his fingers in my face. "Yeen hear what I said" he asked.
"Um yea, i want IHOP." I said that because it was like 2 minutes away from the doctor and we were already gonna be late. It was 9:40 right now.

'ice cold' by K Camp played on the radio while I got lost in my thoughts. My grandma called me the same day that Samir did and she said my family was having a cookout.

I loved my grandma dearly, but I didn't know if I was attend the cookout, not only because my "parents" were gonna be there, but because I still haven't told anyone I was pregnant.

Friday is in 2 days which means i HAVE to tell Samir, since he's taking me to the fair.

I seen Nardo pass IHOP so I said something. "What are you doingggg" I whined. "We already late they gon cancel yo shit" he told me pulling into the doctor's office.