4

Khia POV

Khia POV

1 DAY LATER

It was currently a day after my meltdown. After Liyah told me to take a nap I accidentally slept the whole day and Liyah stayed the night to comfort me.

I needed to go to the gas station because I wanted a dill pickle and a red bull. I was already ready so I went and woke Liyah up. "Hmmm" she mumbled moving around.

"I'm about to go to the store love, you wanna come" I asked her. "Mhmm lemme get ready " she mumbled. I sat down in the chair as she finally got up after 2 minutes.

She went inside my drawer and got her skims set, some underwear, a towel and she went inside the bathroom.

20 minutes later she finally came back out the bathroom. "I'm ready" she seemed like she was in a better mood than when I woke her up.

"I need to talk to you" Liyah said as we got in my Mercedes. "Wassup" I looked over at her. She pulled out her phone and began typing.

"Is this him" she asked as she showed me her phone. It was a picture of Nardo. I nodded my head. "Oh my God girl do you know that nigga is in the streets? Like IN the streets" she said. "Like REAL BAD"

"What were you thinking" she mumbled under her breath. "I wasn't thinking, I was high outta my mind" I slightly yelled, turning the steering wheel.

We were at the corner store now. "Okay just chill I'm gonna send you his Instagram so you can talk to him" I nodded as she got out of the car.

"Can you pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top get me a blue red bull and a pickle." I tilted my head. "Yes" she laughed and walked away before I could give her my money.

Ding!

My phone went off as Liyah came out of the store.

{khiaayanna_} uuloveliyahh sent you a profile.

I clicked on the noti and scrolled through Nardo's profile. Liyah got in and looked over at me and laughed. "Not you being a stalker" I smacked my teeth.

"Shut up" she fake gasped. "I hope you accidentally like something bitch" I laughed and pulled out of the gas station. "Liyah I'm scared" I sighed.

"Khia your gonna be fine I promise you. If he doesn't wanna step up and be a daddy then fuck him, I'll be the dad I swear I got you through everything." Liyah expressed as I pulled into my parking space.

Tears started coming out of my eyes, I didn't even know I was crying. "Stop crying Khia your stressing yourself out you didn't tell him yet, you don't know if he wants a kid or not, stop crying Khia." She said as we hugged over the dashboard.

"Come on your gonna text him and ask him if you could meet him somewhere and see where it goes from there. I'm gonna book you an appointment with the clinic later" Liyah said while getting out.

"Alright." I went upstairs and sat my pickle and drink on my bed. I went to my closet and pulled out some gray shorts and matching sports bra.

I went inside the connected bathroom that was in my room and I got in the shower. As I was bathing myself I was overthinking so bad.

What if I'm a bad mother?

What if I can't take care of my kid?

What if he blows me off?

What if he doesn't want to be a daddy?

I sat down in the shower while I got lost in my thoughts letting the water hit me. I just started uncontrollably sobbing, letting everything out.

How did I even let this happen? I went and had a one night stand with someone I didn't even know. I haven't even had sex since my first/last boyfriend.

That was 2 years ago...

Now I'm about to have a whole kid. This is what I get for tryna live that hoe lifestyle.

I heard a knock on the door. "You good Khia, you been in there for a minute" I heard on the other side of the door. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'm coming" I said. I got up and finished doing my business.

Should I changed the title?? Cus literally every nardo wick book got sum to do with wicked😭

I'm so proud of myself for keeping a book going😂 it's low-key boring I promise it's gonna get better