3

Khia POV
2 weeks later

I woke up from my sleep immediately going to the bathroom. I threw up everything I ate last night. "Oh my God are you okay" Liyah came barging in from the guest room, she held my hair up.

Ever since I went to the party with Liyah, I've been throwing up. I figured I had a stomach bug so I just left it alone. When I was finished grabbed my toothbrush nd put water then toothpaste then water.

"I'm okay Liyah thank you" I said as I started brushing my teeth. "I'm gonna go to CVS to get you some medicine I'll be back" she said as she gave me a hug from behind.

"Thank youu" I called out to her. I laughed when she flicked me off walking out of the bathroom.

When I finished doing my morning routine I door dashed some IHOP. IHOP over Denny's any day. I went downstairs and turned on Pretty Little Liars as I got comfy on my couch.

I heard a knock on the door thinking it was my food. "My bad I forgot my key"  Liyah barged in with CVS bags.

"Okay so I got me some Takis and Skittles and you some hot fries, lemonade, some Advil and 3 pregnancy tests" she listed.

I looked at her shocked. "You think I'm pregnant?" She nodded. "I can't be pregnant I'm on birth control" I let out a nervous laugh.

"Come onn you've been throwing up since the party anddd you told me you had a one night stand" she started. "Just try it" she handed it to me.

I took the test and went into the guest bathroom. I peed on the sticks and left them in the bathroom and did a little cleaning to try to forget about the possibly positive tests in the bathroom.

I heard the doorbell and Liyah went to answer the door.

"Here, eat then we'll look at the results" Liyah gave me my food. I nodded and began to eat my pancakes.

10 minutes laterrrrr

"Cmon" I mumbled going to the guest bathroom. "Oh my God..." Liyah said as she picked up to test. Tears instantly started spilling out of my eyes as I took the test from her.

 Tears instantly started spilling out of my eyes as I took the test from her

"Oh my God Liyah" I sobbed as I sat down on the toilet. "No..." I trailed off. "What the hell am I gonna do with a baby" I finished.

"Hey don't do that your gonna be okay. We are both financially stable, we're gonna do fine but you have to tell whoever it is that you slept with." Liyah said. I realized I never told her who slept with.

I only told her I had a one night stand.

"I don't even know where to find him what if he doesn't want a baby, I'm not gonna kill my baby, I- oh my god" I sobbed feeling myself getting a slight headache.

"Baby who did you sleep with" Liyah asked. "His name was Nardo" I sniffled. I heard her lowly sigh. "Its gonna be okay just go take a nap and we'll figure the rest out okay".

I nodded and upstairs. I turned the AC on 70 and went into my room. I turned on KC Undercover and I drifted off to sleep.

Yall K.C Undercover is my comfort show😭 nd I will forever watch it