- stolen

tw: non-con kissing, uncomfortable scenes, and lucci just being an obsessive weirdo

you run onto the shipyard, disregarding the numurous shouts telling you to stop. you push through tons of men, trying to get to the pre-made boats. "hey, watch where you're going!" "sorry!" still pushing through, you look up to see a familiar figure flying through the air. "ah...! kaku!" you squeak, ducking behind a stack of logs. "ah?" kaku looks down, having heard his name. you're nowhere to be seen though. i hope he didn't see me! that would've been really bad...

you peek out from behind the logs, checking if the coast is clear. "is he gone?" you stare at the sky, trying to catch sight of kaku. (name) slowly creeps out from behind the logs, slipping past multiple men. you sprint towards the pre-made boats. "so many! they look so big, even from afar!" shaking your head, you continue running to the boats, finally in front of them. "woah..!" upon closer inspection, you finally decide on the boat you're going to steal. only took me 3 minutes... you look around, trying to find someone to complete your "purchase" with. a random craftsman catches your attention. 

"hey! you!!" you pointed at him, dashing towards him. he goes wide-eyed. you stop in front of him, clasping your hands together in a begging motion. "i really need a boat right now! i left some money back at the mayor's office. please help me get my ship to sea!" you beg will all your might, hoping to really get him flustered. his face turns a light shade of pink. "ha? i'll help you! i'd never turn down a pretty girl." you smile at him, thankful that he's just as naive as you are. in his vision, anime style flowers begin to float around, giving you an innocent aura. "cute...!" he shakes his head, coughing into his hand. he leads you back to the boats, making small talk. "so, do you have any particular ship in mind?" you shake your head. "i was hoping to find just a ship big enough for me. maybe even a companion." you whisper the last part so he can only hear it, he turns tomato red, smoke coming out of his ears. little did he know you weren't talking about him and you were being dead serious.

"okay, pick any of these boats and we'll talk about the cost-" "this one!" a sweat droplet forms on his fourhead. "are you sure..?" "YUP!" he sighs, putting a hand to his head. "okay. i'll tell the rest of the men to set it out for you. i'll be back." he walks off, giving you the opportunity to hop onto the ship. sneaking into a room, you hideout there, waiting for them to set your ship out.

10 minutes have passed and things haven't gotten better. you put your ear against the wall, listening. apparently, iceberg was looking for you. you felt guilty at the fact you were stealing from them, but shook it off. i'm a pirate now! i'm big and mean! you hype yourself up just to deflate immediately. a shaking force is felt throughout the ship, startling you. you assume they're finally setting her out. grabbing onto a pillar, you steady yourself, making sure to make as little noise as possible. as the boat shakes, you reminisce on the events today. i met those weird straw hats, i wonder how they got here. after 20 minutes pass, you finally start to hear the waves of the sea. you smile, ready to set sail and escape. suddenly, you hear grunting and fighting sounds. you're taken aback, frightened by the sudden change of mood.

you back away into a corner of the room, scared of what lies outside the door. the fighting sounds leave as soon as they came. men can be heard outside, yelling shouts of approval towards each other. you look out the window, seeing men in weird black outfits with stars flashing a bright shade of pink. "ah...so they were attacked. great." the ship begins rumbling once again, the creaking of wood causing a sick feeling to pool into your stomach. what do i do?! is this karma for stealing? i knew i should have just asked for help... the ship finally starts to fall apart, the floor giving out from under you. "lord help me!! AAHH!" you send one last prayer, letting yourself be consumed by the broken wood.