- ache

"nana?"

"yes?"

"am i ugly?" the woman brushing her hair gasps. "why would you ask such a thing?! no, of course not!" she stares in shock at the younger girl. "is somebody calling you ugly?!"

the girl shakes her head, smiling.

"i was just wondering, nana."

"but why would you wonder that?! you're a beautiful girl! you always have been!" the girl frowns.

"yeah, but what about when i grow up?" the woman quirks a brow. "what do you mean?"

.

.

.

"will you still think i'm beautiful when i grow up? when i'm not young anymore."

"(name)."

.

.

.

"i don't think, i know. and what i know is that you'll always be beautiful."

"woah, sanji is so talented!"

you watched as sanji kicked down multiple men, spinning on his arms. usopp swore he saw hearts in your eyes. "h-hey i can do that too!"

sanji huffed, landing back on his feet. "i was hoping i wouldn't have to fight, but here i am." he lit his cigarette, sucking in a breath before puffing a small cloud of smoke. usopp sat up, a bead of sweat running down his cheek. "you really didn't hijack the train just to save me, right?!" sanji looked at him, sneering at him. "i didn't even know you were on here." and to just add more salt into the wound...

"also, what's your name? i don't think we've actually met..."

"you jerk!"

"yeah! a big jerk!"

sanji puffed some more smoke, looking over you guys. "hm... (name)?!"

he pepped up, rushing over to you. "how could those bastards do this to you?!"

his hands worked fast, untying you quickly. your eyes sparkled.

this was just like the fairy tales! the prince saves the princess!

"my prince!" you sprung up, hugging sanji tightly. you cooed, rubbing your head against him like a cat. usopp and franky deadpanned. sanji almost melted immediately, hearts floating from his body. "yes, i'm your prince, (name), hehe!" franky had enough. "(name), this is not the time! untie me!" franky grumbled. "pretty please....!"

"you can stay in that potato sack for the rest of your life for all i care!"

"i said pretty please, what the hell else do you want me to say?!"

"stop yelling or the marines are going to find us!!"

"i'm hungry!"

"it's... so cold!" you shivered, gripping onto the wet surface beneath you. the rain poured down onto all of you. usopp struggled to stay on the train, yelping.

"things have gotten complicated." sanji quipped. he held onto the transponder snail, talking to nami through it. "hey, wait a minute, is someone there with you?!" sanji grumbled. "no, just some dumbass."

"franky!" you screeched, eyes popping out of their sockets. franky's legs dangled in the air as he tried to hold onto the train. "sanji?! are you okay?! there's a lot of yelling back there!" sanji facepalmed, making a face at the three of you. "sorry, dumbasses. not including (name), of course." franky and usopp frown at that before going back to yelling.