- visit

spending a night on the going merry was a very interesting experience for you. after having to drag sanji out of your bed, you also had to politely decline luffy's request to lick you. he wanted to check if you tasted just as good as you smelled. he'd get to try that another day. nami insisted on lending you some clothes to sleep in, you almost accepted. but when she mentioned charging you, you immediately passed. "aw (name), i'm kidding! how could i ever charge such a cutie?" she pulled and pinched your cheeks, giggling as she did. you whined, gripping her wrists. "nami...!" she gifted you a short sleeve white shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. you thanked her, walking away to your room. as you walked, a figure stopped you in your tracks. in the night, such a sight would have sent you running. but upon further inspection, you realized the figure was actually zoro. 

he was leaning on the railing, drinking something out of a bottle. you decided that now would be a good time to clear things up with him. walking over to him, you tapped him on the shoulder. he stopped drinking, standing still for a few seconds. "what do you need?" he asked. placing a hand on the railing, you looked at him. "do you have a problem with me?" "ha?!" that sounded like a threat! "i didn't mean it like that! i just meant that you seem to not like me." you wave your hands, trying to explain. his face contorts into a sneer, he looks down at you. "i can't trust you. everyone is bowing down to you since you got here. but i won't be so easily tricked." he takes a long sip of his sake, swallowing. a small murmur can be heard from you. "what did ya say?" he looks to you.

small drops of tears begin to roll down your cheeks. you look up to him, your cheeks red and your eyes puffy with tears. he steps back, his face now red. "hngh!" he feels a sharp pain go through his chest, he clutches his shirt. "i'm sorry!" you cry, latching onto his shirt. "l-let go!" he grabs the back of your torso, trying to get you off. as you hold him, zoro can feel a strange aura. something felt like it was entering his body. "stop...!" he knew what you were doing. you were trying to activate your devil fruit on him. "you...you think that'll work on me?!" he finally pushes you off of him, throwing you back onto the railing. a small hiss escapes your lips as you collide with the railing. he stands back, breathing wildly. his body began to feel hot, sweat now building up on his four head. he was panting, gripping onto the spot where you grabbed him. he was shaky. "w-whatever you did to me...you better undo it now!" he grabbed the collar of your shirt, holding you up. "wah! i don't know what i did!" your body shook. grabbing his wrist, you begged him to let go. you trashed against his hold, your shirt riding up your torso. zoro grit his teeth, looking down at you. finally taking in what he was doing, he let go, anger still evident on his face. 

your body hits the ground, a whine escaping your throat. "you...damn..." he clenches his fist, looking down at the ground with a scowl. you pant, holding the collar of your shirt. the cloth was now stretched, zoro's handling of it altering it's size. tears begin to roll down your cheeks again, you stand to your feet, running off to your room. zoro was ready to stop you but hesitated. "why do i want to stop her?" his hands falls to his side, watching (name) run to her room. guilt overtook him and he grabbed his bottle of sake. he took a long swig, tasting the substance on his teeth. he grimaces. he thought about her flushed cheeks, he'd apologize later.

softly clicking your door shut, you flop onto your bed swiftly. your cries were drowned out by your pillow, as you hug it tight. soft hiccups can be heard from your throat, alongside gasps. you tried to grab your breath, but the experience had frightened you so much that it was almost impossible to do so. hugging the pillow tighter, you bury your face into it deeper, trying so desperately to stop crying. your shoulders bounce up and down, in sync with your cries of sorrow. as you cry, you don't hear the door open, a lanky boy now standing in the doorway. "wha...(name)?" you sniffle, your cries now dying down. you look up from the soft plush, looking up at the person who had interrupted your crying session. there stood usopp, a frown planted on his face. "usopp..." you softly call his name, blinking the last of your tears. they roll down your cheeks, on display for usopp to see. he walks over, the soft taps of his shoes being heard. the bed creaks as he sat himself down next to your weeping form. he looks down at you, your face hidden by the pillow. you look up to him, your cheeks a pinkish shade of red. looking back down quickly, you bury your face into the pillow. usopp smiles sadly, endeared by your shyness. shuffling closer, he places a hand on your arm, rubbing it softly. "if you don't mind me asking, what happened?"