- cyborg

"(name), let's go!" luffy grasps onto your confused form, forcing you onto the yagara. "luffy, it can only hold two people-!" nami freaks out, trying to steady both you and luffy. franky stops his laughter from earlier, now having an annoyed expression displayed on his face. "you, straw hat! show yourself!" luffy stops his grappling, setting you down. "what the heck? that perv called my name!", "what's a perv...?" nami leans over, getting a better view of franky. "didn't people call him franky just now.." luffy's eyes widen, pupils shrinking, baring his teeth. "so he is...!" none of you needed him to finish his sentence as you all had somehow understood what he was thinking. he was the one who beat up usopp. a frown finds its way onto your face as you stare at franky. without a second thought, luffy shouts at franky, calling his name. time seems to slow down, your vision blurs. you can only imagine how this interaction will go.

franky begins to dance again, the two women beside him following suit. a giggle lets out your throat as nami sweatdrops. he can't seriously be dancing...! "well, my house is totally unrecognizable." the three swish from side to side, following the upbeat rythm of the music. you clap your hands to the beat, slightly bopping your head with a smile. behind his sunglasses, franky is looking directly at you, a smile returning to his face as he watches you enjoy the music. "how dare you treat my underlings so badly? i can't take it anymore!" he crosses his arms, forming a v-shape under his chin. "no matter what you two do, my anger will never subside!" nami sweatdrops, a deadpan expression formed on her face. "just us two? not (name)?" franky ignores her remark and continues to groove. nami grumbles. "what'd you do with our money, the 200 million berry?!" franky presses a hand to his ear, pretendng to hear. "ha? 200 million berries?" he stretches his arms outward, as if he was basking in the light. "we've already spent it! it's all gone!" he smiles devilishly. "don't get all uppity and try to save the money you stole from somewhere!" listening to his words, your smile fades.

"you're just pirates!" the words hurt your heart, as you admired pirates and their bravery to travel the seas. "it doesn't matter!", "not true! money does matter!" nami interjects. luffy fists are balled up, knuckles turning white. you tune the argument out, pushing yourself up off the yagara. nami's shoulders fall as she feels your presence disappear. the exact same happens to luffy, as he begins to feel sore. "ah..(name)..." luffy stops his arguing and looks to you. a desperate look is displayed on his face, his eyes half-lidded and mouth slightly open. you gulp, blushing, the sight turning something on in you. shaking your head, you look up to see franky puffing his chest out, sucking tons of air in. eyes widening, you grab both nami and luffy's hands, launching them off the boat. the skin contact brings them back to their sense. "oompf!" luffy hits the hard pavement beneath him, nami not falling too long after. a sudden change in temperature is felt from the three of you. blazing fire hurdles towards you all, forcing a scream to erupt from your throat. you push the other two back onto the yagara, zooming off away from the fire.

"he shot fire out of his mouth!" luffy grips the top of his hat, stopping it from falling off. the same smirk from before was still present on his face, dawning down on you. something about him fascinated you. his demeanor and personality spoke out to you. you cup your hands together, sighing. a lovesick smile found itself onto your face. nami swore she could see cartoon hearts protrude from you. "hey (name)! why are you looking at him like that?!" luffy shakes your shoulders, whining annoyingly. franky's smirk widens, now directly turning his attention to you. "you've never seen anyone who shoots fire out of their mouth, babe?" whatever he just called you, you didn't even care. what mattered right now was how hard you just fell for this man. "hey, he might have devil fruit powers!" nami's suggestion doesn't waver you at all, as your staring continues. his flashy entrance was enough to steal that innocent heart of yours. he jumps off the building, splashing into the water. your snapped back into reality, realizing where he had just fell. the splash of water soaks your clothing, making your shirt visibly see-through. men that remained looked away in embarrassment, daring not to look as nami shot daggers at them.