Chapter 10:- 'Death'

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"Being brother and sister means being there for each other." - Unknown

I heard my brothers were rich

I heard my brothers were rich. But this rich, I never thought. I didn't google about them and I regret it. They owned a private jet. Something that's been my dream. Are those mafia rumors true about them? I don't accuse anyone without any confirmation so I need to find out. I can't live with criminals.

"Come on harsh, we'll get late" Sam spoke breaking my chain of thoughts.
I opened the door and stepped out. I looked back to find all my stuff already loaded. Many guards are standing near the plane. Who bowed as my brothers climbed up the plane. Woah! That's something I haven't seen in such a long time.

As I ascended Sam asked me to sit with him. I sat in front of him while Darsh and Eshaan sat in front of each other. ( As you can see the seat arrangements in the pic above^)

I guess Sam wanted to talk but I took out my book which I had been reading in the whole car ride. Seriously, the best way to avoid communication. I was reading a book titled 'Death' (It's the best book if you agree or not. I might sound insane but it is)

Sam sighed and took up his laptop while Darsh was on his phone. Eshaan preferred sleeping. Gonna have a great time avoiding them.

The maid served us food after some time. I didn't have anything after breakfast, which was just two slices of bread, so I was kinda hungry. Gratefully, we had our lunch in silence. As everyone was either on the phone or laptop.

I guess they were having a meeting or what. I don't care unless they bother me.

I was having my last bite of this peaceful lunch when out of nowhere Sam spoke up. Come on, someone tell this man that speaking while eating is not a good habit.

"So Harsh, which book are you reading? I mean you look pretty engrossed in it."

"Death" I replied casually having the last bite of my lunch.

I glanced slightly at his face he looked at me with wide eyes. He looked at me like I am a ghost. While Darsh and Eshaan didn't hear us cause they had their earpods on.

I couldn't prevent but laughed at this reaction as the maid took our now empty plates. I could see his lips twitch up into a small smile when he saw me laughing. I know my laughs are contagious.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked amused by my uncontrollable laughs.

"Your reaction. It's the best one I- I've- ev- ever received" I spoke between my laughs.

He shook his head still having that entertained expression up. While I stopped laughing.

I am on #missioncausechaos.
I need to keep reminding myself.

I took up my phone and scrolled through my insta account. It was pretty soon when my eyes felt heavy with sleep, and ultimately shut.

----------×-------------×--------------×------------

She looked so cute while laughing. Even I couldn't resist but smiled at her antics. She must be this cute in her childhood as well. We missed so much. Still, I'll make sure to make it up to her.

I still remember the day we first saw her. We got chances to hold her one by one, we were super duper excited. Even the adults fought to hold her more. She was such a tiny creature back then. Her innocence is still the same.

And yeah, I am the first one whom she permitted to call her by her nickname. Even Eshaan didn't get it. I know, it's normal but for us, it is a big deal though. She seems so distant but I guess, I have already started connecting to her.

After lunch, she strolled through her phone and eventually slept. I understand this flight is too boring. I unhurriedly, without bothering her, took off her specs and kept it my side pocket.

Anyway, we'll be reaching in an hour. Then we also need to head to the office, something important came up again. Zian Bhai messaged us to be there as soon as we reach Mumbai.

-×-

Time skip:-

We reached Mumbai. After a 2 hr long flight. Harsh has been sleeping most of the time. I don't want to disturb her. She must be tired.

I went near her to pick her up as the car must be waiting outside.
"I'll carry her" Darsh spoke from behind.
"I'll do it, bhaiya" I can do it. She doesn't seems heavy at all.
"No, I'll do it, you might wake her up"
"I won't" Really I won't.
"Sam" He spoke sternly, but it won't affect me at all.
"Bhaiya please, I can"

I don't know from where did I find this untried profound confidence to argue with Darsh bhaiya. Mind me, he is actually the scariest among us after Zian bhai apparently.

"Seriously, you guys are arguing about who's going to carry her?"Eshaan bhai spoke totally stunned by our behavior. But he has a point. Exceptionally, this girl has done something to us. We arguing about such a topic.

"Darsh, let Sam carry her" Eshaan bhai spoke from my side as I gave Darsh a victory smile and immediately picked and carried Harsh.

"Be careful" Darsh said.

We directly headed to Office where everyone must be there due to that important meeting which we graciously skipped but had to attend on our laptops.

The car stopped in front of the office. Darsh and Eshaan went straight inside the office after I and Darsh bhai again argued about who was going to stay with her. I again won.

I kept Harsh's head on my lap so that she can sleep properly. I stroked her hair as she slept soundly. She looked so peaceful & calm. It was totally different from what she looked when she was awake. Distant & Cold.

"We all love you, Little Sister and are really happy to have you back. You don't know how much we missed you. Your presence is everything to us. You have already started changing us without even knowing. I wish I could make up to you for the lost time. Don't worry about anything. You have me always and forever." She unknowingly held my hand in her sleep. I was surprised at first but soon understood that she was still asleep.

I kissed her forehead as she squeezed my hand further holding it tightly.

"Is she still asleep?" Rohan asked opening the back door. "Yes bro, since flight"

"Got a sleeping beauty in the family, She is next Ishir" We chuckled a bit while Harsh stirred in sleep but did not wake up thankfully.

"We are leaving," Rohan said as I nodded and he closed the door, moving towards his car.

-×-