Chapter 27:- Shopping A Headache!

Radhe Radhe Readers💙🦚✨,

Do read the author's note at the end. 

"Brother for sale, anyone interested."

"I don't need this, it's unnecessary" I fisted my palms to stop myself from launching a punch at the person's countenance, Zayn

"We are gonna buy this"He took that shitty dress with him before even I could interrupt. "Don't Zayn, it's costly" I again charged.

"No worries about the cost sissy, rule no. One of Shopping" He offered me a steer glare, to which he received one in return.

To inform you all, I am at a shopping mall right now. After yesterday's headache, I feel better now. Thanks to the medicine Darsh 'bhaiya' gave me.

Still, this bhaiya isn't suiting my tongue but calling Darsh the same is worth it. He had always been nice to me.

Well, I guess Darsh flexed about this topic in front of everyone and now a silent cold war is going on in the house. Zayn had eaten up my head that's why I didn't call him this first because according to him, he is 'my favorite'.

Even Ivaan and Avi were acting strange, yesterday when my laptop wasn't working, and as a last resort, I asked them for help. They bickered over it for half an hour just to decide who would do this.

In the end, both of them did it together.
Then Eshaan, Oh Krishna!, I don't know how come, he came to know about my love for chocolates. He bought me plenty of them. I am pretty sure they won't end by this month even if I eat 2 a day.

"Take this" I huffed, turning my head to the other side. These people have bought me I don't know how many clothes in these 2 hours.

I refused to select any clothes cause I didn't them but these people were adamant about me buying half of the girl's section. Zayn especially.

"You know little sis, I can carry them for you but in return, you need to call me 'Bhaiya'" Zayn whispered in my ear, bribing me.

"I can carry them myself"I sassed and moved ahead of him as he chanted before following me, "So you can carry those shitty bags more comfortably than calling me bhaiya"

He grunted before yanking the bags from my hand and slinging his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer as he saw some boys around my age eyeing me.

By glancing at my side, I realized how instantaneously the boys turned their heads to the other side with just Zayn's one glare.

Avi, Ivaan, Vihaan & Sid who decided to accompany us were in other shops, Krishna knows doing what? While Zayn, who claimed to have the 'best fashion sense' decided to shop for my clothing as I told them about my hatred for shopping.

That's not my fault if I hate it so much! My mum used to buy me clothes every time cause I was too lazy to do that for myself. Well, I was better off with Zayn than anyone else because others only made me feel more uncomfortable.

"So what's the plan for your birthday?" Zayn asked out of nowhere. When did this topic even come up?

"I never celebrate it, that's all" I replied vaguely, showcasing my disinterest in this talk.

Zayn stopped in tracks, "Why?" He asked me shocked to an end. Because I don't feel like celebrating it, brother, and now it's even more worthy of my hatred.

"I am usually busy that day because it's always near exams and as a token of happiness I just visit ISKCON" I kept my pace with his.

He quirked an eyebrow at me," Don't your parents feel like celebrating it?"
I was quick to retort, " They always asked me to but you know what I am more obstinate than them on not celebrating it"

He scoffed at the last sentence," What if we celebrate" Before he could even finish I cut him off "No".

"Please, you don't have tests or exams either, "He said squeezing my shoulder hard. "I have to finish my incomplete course before school starts shortly and by the way, it still has 10 days. Might the school schedule something"

"Nah, they won't. Exams are usually scheduled during September" He responded adding to my displeasure.

"But it won't be celebrated, be it any circumstance" I shoved his arm gruffly as my shoulder ached at his tightened grip.

"But-" Fortunately we saw the others waiting for us and I escaped the not-so-wanted conversation.

"Let's go to the food court" Sid offered as we reached them. I noticed the two to three Gucci bags in Avi and Ivaan's hands respectively. While Sid carried a decathlon one.

I assumed they shopped from those stores while we shopped for the clothes.
"Okay," Zayn again held my hand as others walked ahead of us. He indeed believed that I might get lost if he didn't do that. It became awkward when the people gaped at us as the 'Most Popular Malhotra Brothers' made their way towards the food court.

After having the food, we went back to their home. I still don't wanna call it mine.

As we reached, I got a call from Mum which lasted at least half an hour as I told her everything not even leaving out a single detail.

Mum was livid by hearing about Ishir but still, she said I should give him a chance, and if Ishir didn't mend his ways she would come and take me away from here then.

I also told her about the school that I was starting tomorrow and of course, my study schedule, which was messed up, these days.

I was pretty excited about school as a message popped up on my screen from him, "I'll meet you tomorrow"

I smiled at it but was still disheveled about how. My brothers gonna kill him and then me, if he came here. That 'Soulmate' incident was enough to tell me about their protective nature. But I know he never breaks his promise. If he said he might find a way, he will. Right now, I am just tired and happy.

-----------×--------------×--------------×----------

rosedeppp next few chapters are dedicated to you as I finalized it into a track. No doubt you are my best reader indeed, you struck up from the starting and till date. Thank you so much💙🫂✨

So yeah, and a note of thanks for 2.3K readers on my first sibling story. I never thought so many people would read my story. Love you all💙. May RadhaRani shower her mercy upon you people.

And yeah the most important thing, I'll be on a break from like 20th Sep to the 6th Oct. I request you to not abandon the book, I'll try and update it as I manage between my exams. At last, Thank you so much 💙🫂✨ Radhe Radhe💙🦚✨