Chapter 20:- Forgivesness?

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"A sister is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

As I was able to speak up, someone jolted the phone from my hand

"Hello Mrs. Singh, good afternoon. Well, can Samaira talk to you a bit later 'cause we are taking her for an outing," Eshaan informed. How did he just enter my room?

I looked behind him to find my door open, with a key hung on the lock. Master key.

These guys...ugh! Never mind.

"Thank you so much for understanding." His smile was forced but his voice was genuine. He had masked it well.

He hung up the call. I was about to shout at him for doing this but he said," I know what you were up to. " He glared my way.

I shut my mouth instantly knowing well that it was wrong to do it, "I am sorry for making you feel like you had to do this"

I turned back looking at the sky. Truly I am sky-obsessed. The night sky mostly.

They provide so much peace and it feels soothing to watch them. I love them truly.

"We are sorry Harsh, I hope you know that." He again reiterated trying to gain my already lost attention.

Not receiving any reply from me, he took a sharp breath as I finally muttered," I want to go back home"

"I know," he continued "See we all want you here, about Ishir he just hasn't accepted the fact about having a sister." I peeked at him to see him nodding with a sympathetic look.

"He never wanted a sister in real though but after hearing about you he was in utter shock. We never informed him about this as we thought he would cause hindrance in finding you, which we never wanted. So we kept it a secret" I furrowed my eyebrows because I knew there was more he was hiding.

"He better stay away from me" I snapped at him."Or trust me, next time sparing him wouldn't be easy. And if you are here to ask me to forgive your stupid brother. Then hear it loud and clear I won't"

"I know," He said, sounding lost." I cannot assure you about Ishir but I promise you, whatever happens, I will stay by your side always"

I was taken aback by his words. I thought he came here to defend his mild-mannered brother but rather here he's supporting me.

"promise my foot!" I muttered unconsciously under my breath.

"Let's not talk about it anymore, I know you haven't eaten anything till now." I gave him my most innocent look, I wasn't hungry at all." Skipping lunch is not good" He glared playfully at me which made me realize that my look wasn't that convincing.