Chapter 35:-Interrogation

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

"That’s the best part of having siblings. Half the time, you want to kill each other, but you’d kill for each other, too."~L.C. Davis 

"Stop staring at me like this" I retorted, irritated

"Stop staring at me like this" I retorted, irritated. The visiting hours were over and now, as per Zian's orders,
Only one can stay there including him.

Mum too went hotel as she had to take care of Pawani as well.
Zayn was finally given this great opportunity while the others headed home and trust me, this guy has been continuously staring at me since then.

"Explain me then"He asked again. He hasn't got over that boyfriend topic.

Pawani trust me, you are getting killed by me. Just give me a chance.

Then After you, this dumb fellow will get this opportunity.

"Why do you wanna know about him?"My tone was already getting heavy due to the medicine and here is this guy. Worsening it to hell.

I turned my head to the other side, mumbling, "I am done with this. Let me sleep now". He came to the other side, "We aren't done with this"

Now this is getting on my nerves, " fine, I like him way more than you all."

"He is the best guy I ever met in my whole life." I spoke delusional."Mum already knows about us and guess I am planning to get married to him next month only. So be respectful to my future husband and your brother-in-law when he meets you all"

Zayn's astounded face was hilarious. He thought I was serious about this shit. His jaw had already dropped to the ground and he was near a mini heart attack.

"What the fuck! You can't get married to anybody" Zayn was shocked, would be an understatement. He was beyond that.

"Yeah, happy now. Why wouldn't I marry him? He loves me, he cares for me. I like him too. You asked me everything now don't even have the guts to hear it."

"Shut up Samaira" He yelled, I stopped my unnecessary ramble. Seeing his expression I knew he was furious but now I wanted to play along. Irritate him more than I would've done before. Well to be honest I was kidding.

"why shut up? you wanted to know and I am telling you. Why are you so flabbergasted? Chill brother I haven't even kissed him yet. But I am planning to do that soon. His lips would be so soft. When our lips will meet-"I tilted my head towards the ceiling imagining kissing him.

Zayn furiously commented "You aren't kissing anyone Samaira or trust me he would be killed in the blink of an eye. I scrape his lips off"

"Haw bhai, don't kill my baby boy. He won't die before kissing me once at least"

"Samaira!" Warning tone up. "You will become a saint. No kissing, no boys"

"That's enough of both of you"

I was shocked at the core of hearing the voice. I darted towards the door to find Mr. Zian Malhotra leaning on it with an amused look on his face. oh, Krishna! Don't tell me he heard me.

I am in deep shit right now. Teasing Zayn is costing me my life.
Well if you ask me honestly I love his protective brother side. It makes me feel that at least someone cares about my whereabouts and what's happening in my life.

Zayn too gulped audibly at noticing the sight in front of him.

"So you wanna get married, Samaira?"

Zian asked me making me sure that he heard it all. R.I.P Samaira. Yamraj come and take me away, I am done now.

"I wasn't serious about it, you know big bro" I spoke nervously chuckling and earning a shocked look from Zayn.

"Who's the unlucky guy, I have to kill to keep my sister with me." Zian was still amused as he leaned forward to place a kiss on my forehead.

Zayn jumped in before me, "Her potential boyfriend"

I glared at him fiercely while Zian chuckled. "No guy can ever come near my sister until I am alive. If you like him so much, get him approved by me" He sat on the bed beside me.

"I haven't even said yes to his proposal yet" I spoke too eager to clear out the confusion." He is just a friend"

"Why?" Zayn asked me.

"You want me to do?"Confused man.

"No" He whined "But I just wanted to know the reason"

I nodded before continuing," It's just that I don't want to be in a relationship at such a young age because it's pretty obvious that with whom I am today would never stay with me for the whole of my life. Life is too long for that and if I get a habit of getting into any casual relationship then if I ever decided to get married I would never be able to manage it" I ranted taking a deep breath" I want to focus on my career rather than this waste of time."

"Point" Zayn nodded looking at the ground while Zian's eyes shined in proud?

Zayn received a smack from Big Bro "You should learn from your little sister"

"About that guy, I was pretty serious about him you know" I teased looking at Zayn as he was about to speak something I spoke, "But chill bro, you don't need to kill him. He's just a friend"

"More than that" Zayn again hopped.

"Big bro" I whined irritated. "Zayn, don't disturb my girl" He warned him, making Zayn shut his mouth.

I thought he would scold me but he seemed to be on my side today. "Come here," Zian said.

I got up and edged a little forward on my bed, to which he pulled me in a heartwarming hug. To be startled was an understatement, "Don't scare your big bro like this ever. If someone speaks to you anything your big bro is there to show that brat his or her place. Please Samaira don't ever do this again. Don't ever leave your big bro" He practically pleaded in the last sentence.

I pulled away from his comforting hold looking at him amazed. I checked his forehead with the back of my hand and offered him a weird look.

"What happened?"

"I shouldn't ask you this but did you have any tiny accident or something? Like banging your head on the wall or bashing your head on a table"

I was honestly curious about this.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because You being nice today" I answered in the same tone.

Both the brothers chuckled at this and Zian pulled both his siblings in a hug.
"It's just because I love you both and nothing else"

"Come on now, you need to rest as well," Zian said laying me down back on the bed, patting me to deep slumber.

-------------×-------------×-------------×----------

Double update as promised to rosedeppp