Prologue

The rain was pouring heavily and it was pitch black outside making it impossible to see anything

In the streets of  Sicily, Italy were there was a car being chased by four SUV's which held some of the Italian mafia Don's most trusted men, chasing the kidnappers who dared kidnap their precious princess.

The streets were empty being the first time in a long time that it's pouring rain in Sicily, Italy with thunder and lightning. People all search shelter so not to get wet in the horrible weather this night has.

The cars zoomed through the streets.

In the car being chased was the ex-Donna Marina with a man she married that she loves and her daughter which she kidnapped since they couldn't have kids together.

After the Don, Enzo Moretti, left for a business trip leaving his youngest children behind only taking the oldest with him, Marina decided to kidnap their daughter.

Not only two minutes past and his men found out about and were chasing them for the past half an hour trying to get their dear princess back.

"Go faster their right behind us." Marina yelled trying to calm her crying daughter who was asking for her father and brothers.

"I am going as fast I can." The man who's her lover named John snapped while taking a sharp turn.

As they took a sharp turn they didn't see that they were on the wrong side of the road, and the big truck coming their way.

Then they saw the bright lights of the truck heading towards them.

Marina screamed while her daughter was still crying not knowing what's going on and crying for her father.

John tried to pull over but the slippery wet road made it hard for that to happen causing the car to slip.

And then...

305 words

305 words