18. Childhood album

THEY SAID I CHANGED A LOT.

I SAID A LOT CHANGED ME.

Today has been one of the most relaxing days of my life considering I've almost never relaxed without the help of drugs or alcohol

My aunts were cool and chill. We went on a spa and got our nails done, had a full body massage and I even dyed my hair and cut it mid waist.

I fitted my hair a darker shade on the roots and lightened at the tip, and dyed a bit of the front blonde and straightened it which looks good on me.

Of course, me being me had to take a lot of pictures with them.

We were all giggling and laughing as we pull up to the estate and parked the cars after we reached the mansion.

We got out and got all the bags out the car. I had my bags and waited for the others.

All of a sudden, a low growl was heard behind me. I turned around and was met with a damn Wolf, a Doberman, a shepherd, a baby shepherd and a baby Rottweiler.

They were all circling long around me like I was their pray. I immediately knew that the Wolf was the leader as they followed him. I looked closer behind him and saw Ellie HIDING behind him. He stole my baby.

"Lucia dear, don't move. Just stay still." I heard Mira call out. But I ignored her as I was too busy with being glared at by dangerous dog species that are staring at me like I did something wrong to them.

Bro. What did I do?

Not gonna lie, they look cute. Adorable even.

They stopped and the wolf was facing me. He kept growling lowly as if to scare me. Oh, now I know what he's doing. His trynna intimidate me. HAH, good luck buddy.

You stupid shit, that's an Alpha

Bitch, don't call her stupid i get offended

And I taught you were the kind one, Inara

Sorry Lucy

He took steps towards me leaving behind my little Ellie who stared at me cutely as he sat there confidently. What can I say? I taught him well.