3. Enzo Moretti

After finding out that I have a father who is one of the richest and most powerful men alive

The social worker took me to the house Lia bought so that I can say I lived with a friend I packed all my stuff which wasn't much.

I packed clothes, shoes and things I need on missions such as my guns, knives, bows and arrows, other weapons and my badge. Which I need to carry around all the time in case a sudden crime happens, as well as my agent stuff. And of course my medication which I need to take every morning.

This feels like a dream.

I mean sure I'm rich but not half as rich as my found father.

He owns many businesses making billions of dollars every day meaning that he's a fucking TRILLIONAIRE.

The whole Moretti family are full of successors either they are businessmen, lawyers, advocate, doctors and etc.

I can't believe I'm the last Moretti I didn't even know they had a girl in the family. There's a rumour saying that the Moretti family has not had a female in the family for generations.

Why would he give me up? Didn't he love me?

I'm sitting here in the same office waiting for my father. I was in my thoughts not feeling the presence behind me or the door opening.

"Lucia dear your father and brothers are here."

I turn around, standing there in his all glory is the infamous Enzo Moretti with another man and a child.

They look so intimidating and muscular, build like giants. They look like bears with their height and muscles. Everything about the two men screams power even the kid looks rich rich.

Their suits, their aura and literally everything was expensive.

I can clearly see they have a lot of tattoos even under their suits, some of them were poking out from the collar and sleeves. Cool I have tattoos too.

Their intense gazes and their cold expressions could scare anyone, but it didn't scare me for a reason.

Their gazes softened once they laid eyes on me while the child looked at me curiosity and confusion evident on his face. Aw, he's so cute.

Enzo or should I start calling him dad stood there frozen looking at me shocked.

What didn't they tell him they found his daughter or something, or did he not know of me?

He then slowly began walking towards me, while I calculated his face and watching his every move cautiously.

Once he's in front of me he knelt down and his oldest son looked shocked, but it vanished as fast as it came, I wouldn't have seen it if I blinked.

His youngest son I think, just stared at us confused and curious.

Dad then pulled me into a tight yet comforting hug making sure not to hurt me.