29. Sneaking out

I don't care if you
are good or bad,
If you respect me
I respect you.

 I don't care if youare good or bad,If you respect meI respect you

I furrowed my brows.

"Why's that?" Aly asked confused.

"I already have omertà." She shrugged casually.

"You're apart of an organization?" Nic asked.

"Wait. Did you guys forget the fact that she's working for the CIA, cause I haven't?" Dom remarked.

"Shut up Dom. No one cares about what you're saying." Lucy said giving him a unbothered look. "Either way, it's not like I'm doing it to save their country as they say." She added.

"Why do you work with them when you're like us?" Aly asked confused.

"Well, John wanted me to become one. And since I thought he was my father, I listened." She shrugged looking a bit lost in her head.

Of course it was that fucking bastard. Should have kept him alive longer, his pathetic ass had to die a few hours in the torture.

"Anyway. I also already graduated from high school and college." She added.

"Why didn't you say anything then?" Nic asked her, hiding his shock like me.

"I thought it would be cool to check how it feels to go to a normal school." She admits. I nod.

"If you'd like, you can continue attending it till you want to." I suggested. She smiled widely at me.

We fell into a silence. We were still in shock and I guess we needed time to prosess. I check my phone after a couple minutes passed.

"When were you going to tell me?" She asked. I tensed, which wasn't normal for me. I thought for a second.

"I had plans to tell you soon but I didn't want you to find out like that." I told her honestly. She nodded.

"It's dinner time. We should head back before Tom gets there." I told them as I stood up. They all nodded and started walking after they stood up.

Aly started fussing over Lucia being a street fighter rambling on while the boys stayed silent and followed them out.

I glanced at Nic and he nodded knowing that I wanted to talk about this later.