12. Bloodhounds

I woke up at about five as I felt refreshed

I woke up at about five as I felt refreshed. It's very rare that i wake up this early and feeling this fresh so I decided to get back to my usual morning routines. Starting with my morning runs.

I woke up in the cinema we have in the house and I was cuddling with my triplets. It's already Monday.

I stood up and looked at everyone, and it was such a sight.

Luc was cuddling Lio's leg mumbling something about I wanna kiss you. Lio's upper body was dangling off the couch while the other half was laying in an uncomfortable position. I'm surprised his still even sleeping. Like, isn't his body screaming in pain?

Luca had Amy's hand on his face as she was slapping him in her sleep. He was barely even laying on the couch as he was pushed to the side of the couch and could fall at any moment.

Aly was sprawled out one of her foot was on Ami's face while her hand was on Luca's face. She was mumbling and slapping his face and she looked annoyed.

I tried to hold my laugh in as i took out my phone and quickly took a pick. I would probably need that later. It will be such a shame if it fell into wrong hands.

Lord can only save them now.

Great your awake

Of course I am dumbass I rolled my eyes at Eli and left the room.

As I walked out I noticed Vinezio and Angelo, my guards weren't here with me. This is a good opportunity, because I'd like to be alone while I get a fresh air.

I always like to be alone when I go for my morning runs. It's when I let my mind wander and anything could happen if someone is there. I just don't trust myself when I'm lost in my head.

I sigh and continued walking towards my room to go change.

"Morning Miss Lucy." Alex and Ross greeted. I nodded mumbling 'morning'.

I continued walking and got to the elevator. I still can't believe no one fucking told me we had elevators. Five fucking of them actually.

I really feel the love.

I rolled my eyes and I pressed the button to the fifth floor. The doors closed and a moment later it started going up.

I'm still curious on where the other buttons lead to. Too bad I don't have the keys. Isn't it weird that it needs keys AND finger scanning.

Like, Come'n. We're not in some kind of spy movie, where there's a lot of hidden rooms in the house.

Ohh, maybe I should go on a tour, I still haven't gotten one.

I must have been too busy with my taught to notice that the elevator came to a stop and the doors soon opened.

I walked out and started following the directions back were Lio led me last night to.