11. Lil bro

I just finished my shower after what felt like an hour but really was fifteen minutes

I just finished my shower after what felt like an hour but really was fifteen minutes. I quickly got changed into a Calvin Klein sports bra, sweatpants and a t-shirt on top, i put my hair in a messy bun.

 I quickly got changed into a Calvin Klein sports bra, sweatpants and a t-shirt on top, i put my hair in a messy bun

While I was showering I noticed the bruises I had on my fists. Eli probably got into a fight.

I grabbed my phone and started leaving the room. I got out and saw the guards were guarding the door.

What's their name Eli?

The brunette is Angel and Vinezio is the goldie

Cool thanks

"How old are y'all?" I asked when I began walking and they followed me. They just looked down at me with an emotionless face. I raised an eyebrow.

They just ignored me. "Come'n, you're my body guards and we're gonna spend a lot of time together. Might as well get to know each other."

They didn't even look at me and kept ignoring. But I didn't give up.

"What do you like doing?" I asked turning around to face them as I walked backwards. Still I got no answer.

I was about to continue to pursue them but cut myself off when I saw Tom and Massi teasing little Mia who was crying. They had her toy and held it out of her reach as she tried to get it back, but was too tiny.

"Boys, what are you doing?" I asked walking towards them. When they saw me their eyes lit up.

"Nothing Lucy." Massi said as he and Tom looked up at me with innocent eyes. I shake my head at them.

"That's not very nice you know?" I asked looking at them. They lowered their gaze to the ground with guilt and shame.

"Give her toy back and apologise, ok?" I said. They nodded and quickly gave her, her doll back and said sorry.

Mia smiled wiping her tears away then hugged them. The sight of this adorable kids having a strong bond is so cute. I smiled at them.

I picked up Mia as she made grabby hands. I wiped her tears away and kissed her cheek and she gave me a big smile.