• overseas promotion

when jk is overseas for promotion

One thing Jungkook hated about going overseas for promotion was that he had to be away from you for a long time. And this time he had to go to two countries for overseas promotion back to back... Los Angeles and London.

This time it was bad. The only reason you can't follow him along was because you had your own schedules. This few days, you had schedules where you were hosting a radio show. However, the schedule had been cancelled as you had fallen sick. And it was the sickest you have ever felt this year. You had fever, a cold and a cough. And to top it all off, you also had a banging headache.

Jungkook had been notified about your serious sickness through the announcement your company had made regarding the cancellation of your schedule today. He was quick to facetime you, just to check on you even though it was already late at night for him.

As soon as you answered, his phone screen was filled with your tired face cuddled to the sheets in your room. Your voice was hoarse when you greeted him.

"Baby... how bad did your sickness become?" he asked worriedly.

"It's just the fever that got higher

"It's just the fever that got higher... and my voice is like this. I can't go on the radio show with a voice like this" you say.

Jungkook sighs.

"Are you alone at home?" he asks.

You nodded.

"But your mom called to say she is coming over later... you told her didn't you?" you asked.

He nodded.

"We were just calling, and she asked about you... so I just said you weren't feeling well... and she told me she'll visit you sometime soon... didn't know it's today" he says.

"She probably saw the news" he added.

"Anyway, I'm glad she'll be there with you" he says, sighing yet again.

"You're sighing a lot baby. Everything okay?" you asked.

"Of course not. I want to be there with you and take care of you... I'm so far away from you" he says.