• yacht ride

seven release party on the yacht

"Wow the weather is perfect for this" Jungkook says as you both and the rest of the team were heading towards the yacht that the company had booked for Jungkook's Seven Release Party.

Your hand in his as you both followed behind Juhan, Jungkook's manager.

"Yoongihyung and Hobihyung is arriving soon" Jimin asks next to you. 

"They'll probably get lost" you say truthfully which caused the rest to laugh.

"I'll go pick them up later" Namjoon volunteered.

Once we've reached our yacht, Jungkook got on first, before helping you on.

"Wow this is big" you say.

"Ah I'm excited" Jungkook says, looking at the food.

"Some other guests should be arriving soon. We're going off at about 1:30pm" Juhan said.

-

A few hours later, the yacht has already sailed and all the guests were already on board, enjoying the music playing.

"Let's go for a swim!!!!!" Jimin yelled in the microphone of the DJ.

The crowd cheered and agreed. You and Jungkook went into one of the rooms in the yacht to change into your swimsuits.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your time here"you say looking at Jungkook's happy face.

"I'm really happy. It's nice. We rarely have gatherings like this... this is the first in awhile," he says.

He makes his way over to you who had already changed into your bikini. He wraps his arm around your waist before placing kisses onto your shoulder.

"I'm happy you're here to celebrate with me too"he says pecking your cheeks last.

"Of course I'd be here" you say, turning around to wrap your hands around his neck.

"Mm I love you" Jungkook mumbles on your lips before pulling you into a delicate kiss.

His hands dropped to your ass before squeezing it slightly, making you gasp and pull away, laughing.

"yahhhhh!" you scolded pushing him away.

"Can't help it" Jungkook teased.

"Let's go" you say pulling him out of the room before things escalate.

-

"1,2,3!" the boys yelled before jumping into the ocean.

You and the girls watched them as they come back up for air and pushing their hairs back. 

"Cmon baby jump in!"Jungkook yelled out to you.

"This is actually pretty high" you say looking down from the yacht.

"Cmon i'll catch you!" Jungkook says.

"Okay, are you guys coming too?" you ask the girls.

"I'll join!" Yuna say.

"Ok, 1,2,3!"

You jumped into the ocean, feeling the adrenaline and then coming back up to see your boyfriend right next to you, already having his arms wrapped around your waist.

"See told you i'll catch you"he grins.

"Well you technically didn't catch me"you say.

"Okay fine should I let go of you now?" he teased, acting like he was going to drop you from his hold.