• suchwita

when jungkook gets drunk and can't stop talking about you when yoongi asked ONE question about you

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yoongi greeted the camera.

"Today we have a very important, special, guest that will be joining us today... you all have been anticipating for him... so here he is" Yoongi says jumping right into the introduction.

"BTS golden maknae Jeon Jungkook" he says.

"Yaaaaaah" Jungkook giggles excitedly as he entered the set.

"Annyeonghaseyo yoongishi" Jungkook says.

"Yah... you're all grown up now" Yoongi says, looking at Jungkook with a big smile.

"You always say that. Guys he always says that whenever he sees me" Jungkook says.

"It's true. Because i've seen him since he was young, just a teenager, it's really like wow he's all grown up now" he says.

"Of course! It's been years. I would've been worried if i've not grown" he says.

"Anyway, we're here to talk about your new single. but before that, let's see what drink you brought today" Yoongi says.

"So not long ago, Y/N and I went out and came across a store that sold all kinds of alcohol. And we bought a few to try, and this is one that we both really liked" he says.

"And I think you will like it too" Jungkook said bringing out the bottle.

"Wahhhh"

After awhile of talking about the song, Jungkook and Yoongi had already drank plenty. Jungkook being the one who gets a little more tipsy when he drinks, was already pretty tipsy now.

"Cha- Let's now talk about life" Yoongi says already having a smirk on his face, ready to ask about you.

"We are all well aware of the biggest talked about couple of this year or any other year actually" Yoongi says.

Jungkook chuckled already feeling shy.

"We all know this two idols, biggest most successful idols getting together seems unbelievable" Yoongi added.

"But here we are, they have been together for awhile now" he says. 

Jungkook nodded.

"How is it like?"

"To be honest, nothing much has changed. We have been together for a long time, the only difference is just that it's known to everyone else now. But it is a lot calmer now i think" Jungkook says.

"Mmhm they really have been together for a long time. The first time we all met Y/N as his girlfriend was back in..... 2018?"

"Yep."

"But we've properly known her since 2015-2016. She was one of the artists that we were close with when we debuted because we both had debuted around the same time" he says.

"Yep. We were always somehow grouped together or like seated together with her at award shows. I remember when she was very awkward all alone" Jungkook chuckled.

"But it's tough being a solo artist. It must've been so difficult" Yoongi say.

"Yeah, it is. She mentioned to me that she would feel so out of place at award shows because there's no one with her while the rest have their own members to talk and joke around to," Jungkook says.

"Yeah and then we were the ones who became her members" Yoongi laughed.

"Anyway, how was announcing the relationship like?"