• calvin klein tokyo

when jungkook surprises you by attending your event in tokyo despite his busy schedule | you as his girlfriend ( but a best friend to public)

"Ah i'm so nervous" you say, to Lara, your make up artist who was doing your make up now.

You were currently in the hotel, getting ready for your calvin klein event for the Autumn Collection collaboration that is being held in Tokyo.

You already had your outfit for the event on. A wool maxi skirt and a slim wool brallete, topped off with a cardigan. All from the Calvin Klein Autumn Line.

The outfit showed off the body you had been working hard for

The outfit showed off the body you had been working hard for. You were known for being an all rounder in the Korean industry. Your main career is a singer and dancer. But you also do some acting and modelling. You also regularly participate in Sports charity event which was how you kept your body fit.

Even with you being the literal main event, since you were the main ambassador for this collection, you were beyond nervous for the event. You have never really been comfortable with big events like this, which was why you declined having a whole section to make a whole speech later in the event. But it was part of your job scope in the end. You just wished your friends were also attending. You're still bummed out that your boyfriend, Jungkook, could not attend even with him being the ambassador.

You recalled the call you had a few days ago with him.

"I have bad news baby..." Jungkook says through the video call.

"Why? What is it?" you asked.

"I can't attend the CK event in Tokyo... I'll be in Budapest for a music video shoot..." he pouted.

"What???? Really...." you whined.

"Yeah... I thought they would put it in the schedule since I'm also the ambassador of CK but the MV shooting is the priority now..." he says.

"No... I'll be so lonely then..." you say already stressing out about having to socialise with people.

"Hey hey, you're the main event there. You definitely won't be lonely" he says frowning a little.

"Yeah but you know, I don't know any of those people there... nor am I close to them you know?" you say.

"Yeah... I understand. I'm sorry baby, wish I could do something about it" he says.

"I know.. it's okay. I understand..." you pout.

"ANYWAYs-" you changed the topic as you didn't want him to feel bad about it.

Little did you know, Jungkook had adjusted his schedule such that he will be spending longer hours of the days he has here at Budapest to film his MV, then catch a flight to Japan and attend the event at night on the day he lands, and then fly back to Seoul the next day for another studio session. There was no way he would miss your big event.