• accidentally exposed his tiktok

when jungkook accidentally exposed his tiktok where he had uploaded cute funny videos of you and his liked videos are of you

"Baby cmon~~~~~" he whined cutely.

You both were just resting in bed and watching funny tiktok videos together until Jungkook came across a cute one.

"It'll be cuteeeeeeee," he says.

"Okay just one" you say.

He proceeds to film the tiktok similar to what he watched the couple do.

Jungkook squeezed your cheeks before kissing it. And continuing it together with the song. You can't help but giggle at him as he does so.

"Ah we are so cute" he watched with a content smile on his face as he rewatched the video.

"Let's do one of you only" he says.

"Heyyyyyyy~~~ I only said one" you pout.

"But this sound fits you. It's too cute" he says.

He then proceeds to squish your cheeks together with his hand similar to the videos of the baby version. 

"Ah you're even cuter than the babies" he giggled watching the masterpiece.

After he had his fun, he turns to you.

"You're adorable. Do you know that?" he says kissing your cheeks.

"Mmmm I think you mentioned it three times in a minute" you say.

"I can mention it a million times more" he says.

-

Weverse

Jungkook⭐️

* link to Seven challenge *

well done! well done! hehe

Twitter

@ jkupdates : Jungkook shared a Seven TikTok Challenge on Weverse !

replies

@user: HOLY SHIT. he just exposed his personal.

@user: ian????? IAN? LOL

@ user: is that his tiktok account or a company staff account?

@ user: there's a girl................

@jeonjk: omg. i think jungkook accidentally exposed his account and his relationship... that's definitely his hand.

replies

@user: and there's bam... and there's bam and her too.... oh god.

@ user: yay fandom cleansing

@ user: His gf is so pretty omg.

@ user: WHY HAS HE BEEN HIDING HER AWAY SHES SO PRETTY WTF WIKEKWLWE

@user: DID HE FOR REAL JUST EXPOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP AND ALSO HIS PRIVATE TIKTOK ACCOUNT HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS!?????

-

"Jeon Jungkook!" you yelled as soon as you quickly made your way out to the kitchen where he was preparing a late night snack.

"Wae wae?" Jungkook asked, boba eyes on full display.

"Where's your phone?" you asked.

"On the table. Wae????" he asked. 

"You posted a tiktok link and the link can see the account that shared!" you say.

"What? Really?" he asks, clearly clueless.

"Yes! And now the fans have seen the videos you posted! the one we had JUST taken just now" you say dropping your head into your hands.

You were indeed panicking.

"Calm down. It's okay." he says even though he was also panicking inside too.

"How is it okay? It's out. They're going crazy" you say.

"Hey hey hey" Jungkook says and engulfed your small self.

"Baby, listen to me" he says. 

"It's okay. It really is. It is about time they accepted that I actually am in a relationship. They've been pondering about it ever since the last rumour. And they were slowly accepting that it could be possible that I am indeed in a relationship..." Jungkook says.

"So I'm pretty sure they'll take this news easy too... don't worry about it hm?" Jungkook says cupping your face in his hands.

"But what if they're creating rumours about our relationship and-"

Your tears were already filling up your eyes. You were worried. You were worried for Jungkook's career and also your relationship with him. Could this affect the relationship? You were afraid it would.

Jungkook kisses your lips passionately.

"It won't ruin our relationship. Remember, it is only the two of us in the relationship. We shouldn't let anyone else have a say in the relationship. We are the ones who control it. I am not thinking of letting you go at all, or so easily, I hope you know that." Jungkook says.

"I need you to calm down baby, your heart is racing" he says stroking your cheeks with his thumb soothingly.

"I'm scared koo..." you say honestly.

"I know... if i'm being honest, i'm nervous. I'm nervous to see what the reactions may be. But I do not care about all the negative comments. I know what I want, and that's you" he says.

"And you need to let me know if it gets too much. I'm sorry if this happened too quickly for you... I should've been more careful about-"

"You didn't know. It's okay" you say cutting him off before he continues to put the blame on himself.

"I know this is a new step into our relationship. It's a scary step but it's an important one. I hope you let me know if it gets too much to handle. We will go through this together, as always. We always do" Jungkook says nodding to you in reassurance.

You nodded too. Making yourself think positive. Letting yourself calm down from all the negative thoughts.

"I love you so much y/n. I really do" he says.

"I love you too Jungkook.." you say.

"I'll just tell the fans that it's really me... and then I'll go on live to address it... is that okay?" he asks.

You nodded.

"I love you, I really do" Jungkook say pecking your lips again.

"Me too Jungkook.. I love you"