• his birthday

when you're with him at his hometown for his birthday

"Thank you eomma" Jungkook says, hugging his mom.

"Drop by again tomorrow before going back to Seoul... or I'll come and find you there!" Jungkook's mom warned.

Jungkook only chuckled.

"Y/N-ahhh please remind him that he has a mother here" His mom begged jokingly to you pulling your arm.

"Hahahha, I will. We'll come often, i'll make sure of it"you say side eyeing Jungkook.

"Yaaaaaaah, I will will" he says.

"Happy birthday to my baby" his mom said squeezing his cheek.

His dad laughed, "you're embarrassing him darling" he says.

"Drive safe... Take care of Y/N okay?" his mom patted his back.

His mom hugged you one more time before you two left the apartment. You and Jungkook left hand in hand, making your way to the elevator to head to the basement carpark where his car was parked at.

"Should we go to the beach?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes!!!It's been awhile" you say.

The Haeundae beach was where you two first met. You were jogging late at night, and it was raining, to get your mind off your work. There was barely anyone there since it was late at night and raining. You slipped and fell when you wanted to turn. You fell and hurt your ankle but magically Jungkook attended to you. You didn't realise who it was at first, but he panicked and seemed genuinely concerned for you. He was wearing a bucket hat and a mask. He helped you up and helped you to sit at a nearby bench.

You remember your heart fluttering when he bend down to his knees to check on your ankle. He then started asking why you were running so late at night in the rain, telling you that it was dangerous. When you asked him back, what was he doing late at night here, he said it was to get his mind off things. And you replied the same.

You remember the look he gave you, it was the same doe eyes that he gives till this day when he seemed genuinely interested.

You remember him saying 'I can't be seen here for too long, if it's actually true, we'll cross path again"  he pulled down his mask and smiles.

You were confused as to what he meant "if it's actually true", and till this day you didn't know why he said that. But you two did indeed cross paths again when you were back in Seoul. You were promoted to Events Manager and was recommended by your boss to work at HYBE. You immediately got the offer and started working the next week.

That was when you crossed paths with Jungkook again.

"wow we meet again" he smiled.

You were confused at first, because it didn't process to you that it was him at the Haeundae beach.

"You fell, at Haeundae Beach? I was the one who helped you?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry Jungkooknim. My mind was hazy, I remember the person helping me but i didn't know it was you!" you smiled embarassingly.

And that was the start of something you never knew you two needed.

-

"Wow, there's no one here" Jungkook says holding your hand in his.

"Of course! It's so late at night and it's a weekday"you say as if it was the obvious.

"Well it WAS late at night and a weekday, AND raining, when I met you" he teased.