• joining jimin's live

when you and jungkook had just finished a schedule together and went to join Jimin's special live | you as an 8th member & jk's gf

"Why did I agree to do this?" you sighed, catching a breath after doing the same choreography for the 7th time today.

You had agreed to do a dance collab challenge that was highly highly requested by ARMYS after Jungkook had released 3D. Every single live either you or Jungkook had went on, the fans would ask about a collab challenge by the two of you. And Jungkook ridiculously promised them one, which led to the company actually filming the collab dance professionally. Not only was it for tiktok, but a whole youtube video for the whole song.

"It's not that bad right..." Jungkook chuckled settling down next to you and then laying on your lap.

"It is. I haven't been dancing for awhile, i'm so tired now" you say.

You have been focusing more on a new adventure, which was acting. You've just recently finished filming for a drama and now, your plans were to slowly start back with the whole idol thing. And it was true, you haven't been dancing for awhile now so this was very tiring to you.

"You did really good though," he says, playing with your fingers, mostly admiring the nails you had just gotten done recently.

"Your nails look really cute. Did you go to the same one in Itaewon?" he asks.

"Yeah, she's talented" you say.

"I like them" he says, then proceeds to kiss your knuckles.

"Hi guys, Jimin is actually doing a promotional live right now for his production diary, you guys want to drop by and say hi?" Jung asks.

"Oh yeah, sure!" you say.

"Okay, let's go" he says.

Jungkook then stands up before helping you up too then held your hand in his and followed Jung to one of the other practice rooms on the level. You both went in and was surprised by the whole set up. Balloons on the floor, balloons on the wall, a table with a computer and Jimin giggling to the camera.

"Oh?" He says shocked, turning to see the both of you.

"Waaaaa" you say.

"Why are you both here?" he asks.

"Alright let's go babe"Jungkook says acting like he was going to leave.

Jimin laughs. 

"No no, come say hi" he says.

Both you and Jungkook chuckled as you both went into the frame and waved at the camera.

"Annyeong" you say.

"I think they can't hear you well" Jimin says.

Then a staff extended another pack of microphone, and Jungkook went to collect it.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you both say at the same time through the microphone pack.

"I hope you give Jiminie a lot of love" you say.

Jimin laughed.

"What are you guys in the company for?" he asks.

"Just because" Jungkook smirked, wiggling his eyebrows to the camera to tease the fans.

"OoooOOo did you two film something?" Jimin teased the fans again.

"Maybe? Maybe not?" You teased.

"Anyway, i've seen the trailer for the production diary, it looks good"Jungkook says.

"Yeorobun, they both have helped me a lot in the album. Which was why if you watch it later, there is a whole section dedicated to them" he says.

"I'm touched" you say.

"Me too" Jungkook says.

Jimin laughed, shaking his head at the two of you.

"But really, they have made a huge contribution in the whole process. As you know, Jungkook did the background vocals for Army's letter, then Y/N also did the beginning of Like Crazy, they're both in it actually for the beginning, if you didn't already guess" Jimin laughed.

"BUT if you do not know already, they also took part in the songwriting process. Like Crazy, the title track, they had a lot of input in it. Which was why I gave them the beginning of the song. Later in the video, you'll see them a lot. The three of us will either be at the producer's home, mine or theirs. And we just spend nights and nights just throwing out ideas" he says.

"It was really fun. Y/N was actually busy then with filming for drama but she had a lot of inspiration from the drama too, and even when she comes home late from the shooting, if Jimin's at our home too, she'll excitedly spill all the ideas then and there" Jungkook says.

"Yeah, it was such a busy month for me but they've never drained out my energy" you say.

"Which is why I'm so grateful for the both of you"Jimin says smiling a little shyly.

"Awwww give us a hug" Jungkook says.

Jimin stands up and pulls you both in a hug.

"Thank you guys" he says in the hug.

"Really proud of your production diary Jiminie" you say.

"Same here, proud of you hyung" Jungkook says and then you all pulled away from the hug.

Jungkook's hand still rests on your waist, pulling you close to him.

"Okay, we'll take our leave now"Jungkook says.

"Please give lots of love to our baby mochi" you say.

"Byeeeeee~~~~"

comments

@ user: they're so cute
@ user: 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
@ user: cutest couple
@ user: can you speak in English?
@ user: Touch your hair if you are single
@ user: Jungkook and Y/N= the cutest couple
@ user: baby jiminie third wheeling
@ user: i love how they welcome jimin into their homes no matter what time when or how often
@ user: so cute.. you mean they wrote the song too?
@ user: y/n and jungkook is so cute

"Yes they are cute. But what about me huh?!"

 But what about me huh?!"