• weverse live 22.7.23

when he goes on live after the rumours spread

Naver

Jeon Jungkook of BTS is rumoured to be dating K-soloist Kim Y/N

Yesterday, a picture of Y/N at the hospital had circulated on social media after being spotted at the hospital by a fan. Fans have shared their worry on social media as to why she is at the Emergency room in the hospital. Not only that, they were already worried when Y/N's company, HYBE Ador, had announced that the schedule for the radio station had been cancelled due to health reasons.

Not only were her fans circulating the picture, BUT Armys had also circulated the photos due to a familiar figure who was with her at the hospital. Fans realised that the woman that was in the photo with her other than her manager, was Jeon Jungkook's mom.

Fans have complied pictures of Jungkook's mom during his graduation and compared it to the picture that had been circulating, and the two woman looked very alike. Now, fans are also compiling any of the previous 'coincidences' the two idols had in the past that shippers had already been sharing.

Hybe Entertainment has yet to respond to the dating rumours but only release an update on Y/N's condition.

-

Jungkook live

"Annyeonghaseyo" he says tiredly.

Jungkook had barely got enough sleep the whole day. He barely had sleep last night because of the call from his mother and the news of bringing Y/N to the hospital kept him awake all night to get any updates. He then had a flight early morning and couldn't sleep well then either, he kept waking up even when he tried, and when he landed, he had a facetime call with you.

"i'm okay. It was just for a moment it felt like I was going to faint" you say.

"Baby... did you eat before that?"

"No... but I just woke up too.. like when we called... Your mom was making me soup... I was going to eat that but then it happened" you say.

"I want to be there with you so bad. I want to take care of you right now..." he sighed.

"You had no idea, how close I was to buying a ticket home. Jungwon hyung had to stop me before I did it" he says.

You laughed a little. He smiled hearing you laugh.

"Thank you for loving and supporting Seven. I had a lot of fun promoting it... it's now...we've come to the end of promotions" he says.

"Mmhmm I'm a little tired but I should come on the live to say a few things... I just thought of you guys so I came on.." he says.

"Yeah, I'm still in London, I'm going home as soon as my schedules finish" he says.

"Ne... I saw all your reactions to Seven. I see a lot more than you think" he giggles softly.

"Yes, my blocked nose is still here but it's getting better

"Yes, my blocked nose is still here but it's getting better. I just feel really tired, but it's good. It means that I'm working hard..."

After chatting a lot with the fans about the schedules that had past, he chats with the Army too, answering their questions, purposely ignoring all the questions that were directed towards the rumour.

"Alright

"Alright... I'm gonna go and get some sleep now. Armys... please rest well too. Don't get sick... it's important not to get sick... I worry a lot if you're sick... Don't make me worry okay? Please eat well, drink well and rest well. Don't get sick again please... Goodnight or Good morning or good afternoon. I'll come again next time" he says smiling genuinely but tiredly.

He waves to the camera before ending the live, sighing.

-

Twitter:

@ jktranslations: 🐰: Alright... I'm gonna go and get some sleep now. Armys... please rest well too. Don't get sick... it's important not to get sick... I worry a lot if you're sick... Don't make me worry okay? Please eat well, drink well and rest well. Don't get sick again please... Goodnight or Good morning or good afternoon. I'll come again next time

-
replies

@ user: IS HE LOWKEY CONFIRMING ABOUT THE RUMOURS? HE KEEPS EMPHASISING TO NOT GET SICK AND Y/N WAS SEEN AT THE HOSPITAL

reply : he always says that at the end of the live... don't be delusional

reply : yeah understand that, BUT LITERALLY WITH ALL THE RUMOURS GG AROUND ABOUT Y/n and HIS mom ya, HIS mom, at the hospital together... it's a bit sus.

@ user: guys dispatch liked a post of the two of them :o

reply: WHERE

reply: DROP THE PROOF RN

@ user: It was totally to y/n... he said don't fall sick AGAIN at the end... and he seemed really tired and worried to. he was totally talking about y/n

@ user: GUYS DONT BE DELUSIONAL ITS NOT TO YOU ITS TO Y/N

@ user: when are they going to confirm the rumours. It's so obvious, the fans are now just in denial because there's no confirmation... but Jungkook always speaks his mind, maybe this is his sign.