• tiktok dance w him

when you're the first person to feature on his tiktok | you as his public but lowkey girlfriend

"baby please~~~"Jungkook whines.

You're both chilling on the sofa, and Jungkook was scrolling through tiktok as you watched them through his phone too. And now, he had an idea of making a tiktok video with you.

"You'll be the first person to be on my tiktok"he says.

"I'm not good at dancing" you whined back.

You weren't an idol. You're just a model who had no background of dancing or singing at all.

"I'll teach you babe" he says.

"Okay fine," you say.

His eyes light up and immediately cheered, casually picking you up from the sofa, making you stand on your feet.

After an hour of teaching you the moves, you sat on the floor, tired of dancing.

"Yah, how do you do this for work?" you complained.

"Hahahahah, you'll get used to it after awhile" he says handing you a bottle of water.

"I'm already sweating" you say.

"I'm sweating too" he laughs.

"You ready to do it?" he asks.

"Okay I'll try" you say, putting your hand out for him to pull you back up on your feet.

"Okay, you're already doing so good" he says patting your bum.

"Thank, I worked hard" you say.

Jungkook sets up his phone camera down the hallway where you two will be dancing in, while you kept practicing the moves again.

"Ready?" he asks.

"I'll just record the whole video and then i'll edit it. Wait let me turn on the song," he says.

"Okay,"

He went to take his controller and played the song on the tv.

You both vibed to the song before it came to the chorus.

"I just wanna see you like that, see you like that" Jungkook teasingly pokes your exposed waist a few times causing you to giggle and push him away.

Then getting into the position for the chorus moves.

"You know how I like it girl~~~" Jungkook turned his head to you, smiling wide, giving you a very proud smile.

"You know how I like it girl~~~~3D"

"Body to body to body to body" you did the pushing motion then ended with Jungkook sweeping you off your feet.

"YAH!" you yelled, not expecting him to carry you.

He puts you down chuckling.

"I got it in one take!" you say excitedly.

"You did so good baby" he smiles proudly then kissing your cheek.

"Let's see" he says going back to his camera to watch the video.

"Oh my god baby. Are you sure you weren't a dancer before this?" he asks looking at you in shock.

"Stoppppp~~~~~" you jokingly get shy.

Tiktok

* video *

caption : champagne confetti 🎉  #gcf #dance #3D

comments

user: STFU
user: Y/N CAN DANCE???????? HYBE PLS SIGN HER
user: the caption💀💀💀 I SEE U JAYKAY
user: CUTEST COUPLE
user: please upload more couple vids this is adorable
user: AWWWWW SHES THE FIRST PERSON TO APPEAR ON HIS TIKTOK ACCOUNT
user: we were already fangirling over the fact that he has been liking tiktok edits of y/n too, and now THIS? they're PARENTS fr
user: SLAAAAAAAAY